four

"HYUNG!!!!!!!" the other members groaned outside the kitchen.
it's been about an hour since my meltdown. jaehyun and i talked about anything and everything besides what happened. i guess he knew that i wasn't ready to talk about it, and i'm glad he respected it. sometimes we would look at each other in our comfortable silence and just smile. our bond deepened today and i couldn't ask for more.

the members suddenly barged into the kitchen inhaling the fresh smell of spaghetti sauce. they looked at the side plate of beef and widened their eyes while drooling. jae and i chuckled at how cute they were.

i smiled. "dig in."

everyone got plates as i stood in the corner waiting for everyone to get their food. as a leader, i must make sure my man children get enough food and rest. jungwoo was the first one to finish getting food and walked to me. i smiled at the energetic group as they grabbed their food. like me, jungwoo leaned against the counter while eating, facing the others.
"can you be less obvious hyung?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean you love jaehyun and he loves you."

my face started burning. "no he doesn't love me," i frowned.

"i wouldn't be so sure about that."

i turned my head to the man shoving food in his mouth next to me. "what do you mean?"

"i mean just two hours ago he complained about being tired as fuck and said he didn't wanna socialize with anyone and all of sudden he wants to help you cook?"

i blushed at the comment. could there be a chance of him actually feeling the same way i do? no you can't get your hopes up.

"and plus the way he looks at you says everything."
i took a moment to breathe. hearing this made my heart pound louder than usual. i needed to catch a breath.

"really?"

jungwoo turned to me and looked at me in my eyes. "really."

something twirled inside me. although it could be false hope, it was hope. it lifted up my spirits knowing i have a chance with the love of my life. i want to be with him and if it's going to take a while for him to figure it out, it's worth the wait.

everyone finished grabbing their food and turned to me. i chuckled, walked up to the island of the kitchen and grabbed a plate. i grabbed the left over food and led the way to the living room. there, everyone sat around the tv and ate. we left spongebob squarepants on the tv as enjoyment as we chat amongst ourselves.

i sat on the floor by the couch as jaehyun sat to my left and doyoung to my right. at times, jae would turn to me and smile and go back to eating. i can safely say those times i've had a mini heart attack. as we finished eating haechan started fake coughing to get everyone's attention.

"let's play a game," he said.

"sure," mark nodded, "but what?"

"truth or truth," yuta suggested.

johnny's jaw dropped. "YES!!"

"eh i'm not really in the mood," doyoung said.

jungwoo nodded. "agreed."

"cmonnnnn," haechan annoyed while shaking taeil who was beside him.

"fine," taeil interfered, "but EVERYTHING stays between us and only us."

"ugh fine," jungwoo sighed.

doyoung smiled. "always."

they all turned their head to their leader aka me asking for permission and i nodded as a sign of saying yes.

"let's start with me," haechan said and pointed to himself.

everyone nodded, agreeing with what he said.
"okay hm," he looked around the circle, "mark let's start off easy. who's your favorite hyung?"

everyone turned their heads to him giving him THE look. the look as in 'say me bitch if not i'll kick your ass.'

"um," he scratched the back of his head, "maybe johnny."

johnny jolted up and walked over to him to give a high five.

"rude," i heard jaehyun whisper. i chuckled at the side comment.

he's so cute.

"okay mark your turn," winwin said.

"hm," he scanned the circle, "taeil who annoys you the least in our group?"

without a doubt he answered, "easy. it's johnny."

"AYE TWO FOR TWO LEZ GO."

he stood up once again, giving taeil a high five.
"okay," taeil said, "jaehyun... who do you love most in our group?"

his face turned red and so did his ears. "why are all the questions about the group?" he chuckled nervously.

i was actually curious, i wanted to know even though it probably wasn't me.

yuta rolled his eyes, "just hurry up and answer."

jae slowly turned his head to me, and smiled slightly. "taeyong."

i was taken aback of what he answered with. me? i turned red immediately and reached out my hand to pat the back of his neck. he smiled as a response and returned his attention to the circle. his face is still red. i looked across the circle to find jungwoo smirking and then winking at me. i gave him a look full of disgust and directed my attention else where.

the night consisted of us bursting into laughter, surely annoying our neighbors. it also consisted of me and jaehyun subtly staring at each other. every time a cloud of butterflies shot into my stomach. and it was a feeling i never want to forget.

hey y'all sorry this is sooooo short but i've been so busy!! i'll update as much as i can love u❣️❣️