eighteen

"rise and shineeeeee!" taeil sang loudly.

i groaned not wanting to move from the comfort of jaehyun's arms. my eyes fluttered open and the first sight was the beautiful human in front of me. i looked up to his glistening skin, hair fallen, soft features and cute breathing. i wanted to memorize all his features, never wanting to forget one bit of him.

"morning baby," he whispered as he shifted to hug me even tighter.
i nuzzled into his chest. "morning."
"WE'LL TAKE THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN!" taeil screeched even louder outside our door.
jaehyun whined at the loud background noise.
"can he ever shut up?" he muffled.
"i-" i started.

suddenly haechan barged into the room with a contorted face.

he stood by the end of the bed glaring at me and jaehyun. "you bitchasses made me sleep in a room with mark," he said angrily.

i still kept my eyes closed but smiled. "isn't that a good thing?"

he slammed himself ontop of me and jaehyun like a large baby. "no because i couldn't get dirty thoughts out of my head."

i opened my right arm for haechan to crawl in and he gladly did.

"BABY YOU A BAD GI-" taeil sang even louder right by the open door. i grabbed the pillow under my head and tossed it at the door trying to hit taeil. it greatly failed and he scoffed. "ha you thought bi-"
he got cut off as mark put his hand on top of taeil's mouth from behind.

"you need to shut the fuck up," he said with a cranky tone.
taeil pushed from his grip and pouted. "cranky ass bitch."

mark rolled his eyes and quickly entered our room. he was quick to jump onto the bed and tried cuddling with us.

"get out," haechan whispered.
mark slapped his arm. "hey!"

"hyung ah," haechan whined. this time, jaehyun opened his left arm for mark to join. he gladly did, being engulfed into the warmness of each other.

mark kissed haechan on the forehead. "good morning cutie."

"good morning bitch," he responded.

mark let out a dry chuckle as jaehyun and i made eye contact knowing we were going to burst out into laughter any moment now.

i squeezed everyone into the warm embrace, starting to feel like a parent to two man children.

"why does this actually feel like a family hug?" mark let out a whisper, already almost falling back asleep.
"because it is," jaehyun whispered back. he started running his fingers through my hair, with his eyes closed but a smile plastered on his face.

"did you just family zone me?" i joked.

he quickly opened his eyes frantically while looking around the room.

"uh..." jaehyun barely could process words.
haechan scoffed. "i cant believe you just friend zoned your boyfriend."

wait.

"actually," i said slowly, "we aren't actually official yet."

i looked over to jaehyun and made eye contact.
it was true, it was never officially asked and no one officially said yes. therefore we aren't official. officially, i want to be official. does that even officially make sense?

"MY BABY DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU COME AROUND!" taeil sang loudly once again.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" yuta screamed from the room next door.
"MAKE ME!" taeil hollered back.

at that second, yuta slammed the door open and ran for the kitchen, making loud stomps throughout the dorm.

"what the fuck is going on?" johnny said half awake while rubbing his eyes, standing in the hallway of our rooms, watching the scene unfold.

"i'm tired," mark complained.
"bruh," haechan whined, "you got twelve hours of sleep."
mark cocked his eyebrow. "did you just bro-zone me?"
"no," haechan responded cooly.
"you just called me bruh though."
"well sucks to be you i guess."

jaehyun grabbed my hand and clenched it. the look of guilt and disappointment filled his eyes while the other two lovers were quarreling.

"i'm sorry," he mouthed. i smiled, and shook my head. "it's okay," i mouthed back.

in all honesty, i wasn't upset. what we had was real, always has been. i was happy where i was. so much has been going on, however, i do consider him mine. and only mine.

footsteps then got louder and louder. i saw taeil panting at the door. "HYUNG DO YOUR LEADER SHIT AND GET YUTA OFF MY BACK."
"no," i chuckled, "i'm okay."
"BITCH!" he ran away as yuta caught up to him.

"how does he have so much energy?" jaehyun asked in shock.
"i don't even know." i cuddled into jaehyun more as i tightened the hug around mark. jaehyun did the same with mark, never wanting to let go of this special moment.

"what's going to happen to us," haechan said slowly, "when you guys leave?"
he didn't move an inch. he stayed still, as mark and i were trying to form our sentences.
"hey," mark said softly while grabbing his hand, "we are still going to be here... just not as much."
"but," haechan sniffled, "you're gonna overwork you're body and i don't want that."
"it's okay haechannie," i said as comforting as i could, "we will be okay."
"but he's right," jaehyun pouted.
"hey baby?" mark said softly, trying to catch haechan's attention, "we're going to be fine."

mark had a small smile plastered on his face.

i looked over to jaehyun who was still pouting.

"same to you dummy," i chuckled.
he rolled his eyes but then pulled my head in to kiss my forehead.

to say i was in love with this man was underselling it. he brought the calmness to my storm, but it seemed i didn't know what was going to happen next. and boy, did that break my heart.

hey guys! i'm back and i'm so sorry i've been gone for so long! my grades are big dropping and i've been trying to bring them up! but here is a markhyuck and jaeyong chapter for u hehe. i'll update soon! love u all and have a good one💖💖