ten

"TEN!!!!" i squealed. ten is my best friend since i can remember. we've been through ups and downs, constant emotional roller coasters. he's the one person who's been consistent in my life.

no, i've never actually had feelings for him and doubt i'd ever will- i guess i never saw him like that? but i think he did, i'm not so sure. despite all that it doesn't matter now because ten and johnny are together, finally.

they've always had a thing, constant flirting or eyeing each other but never made a move, most likely because of our management. and plus i have jaehyun now.

"congrats man," jaehyun said while revealing his dimples.

"yeah dude who would've thought you would actually get together," yuta commented.

"oh shut it," johnny sassed, "how bout you and winwin? what's going on over here?" he was pointing at both of them, giving them both a glare.

they both blushed and fixed their postures.

"u-uh," winwin stuttered, "i'm not sure to be honest. i like where we are now, where we like each other but not dating but exclusive you know?"

"what the fuck?" jaehyun asked with pure confusion.

"i agree," yuta smiled.

"so it's clear you both have feelings right?" i asked making sure because yuta was overthinking it a few nights ago.

they both nodded quickly while looking at down at their laps.

i laughed at cute and shy they were.

"any more couples we need to know about?" doyoung asked while scanning the circle.

immediately mark and haechan looked at each other and then looked away.

i cocked my eyebrow in their direction. i knew mark liked haechan, always have but was to scared to do anything.

"so no one?" doyoung said again making sure.

"u-uh yeah," haechan stuttered. mark shot a glance at haechan and then me.
the pain in his eyes were evident after the comment haechan just made.

"so," winwin said while looking at me and jaehyun holding hands, "how did that happen?"

"long story," he chuckled.

"i actually don't know your perspective," i said with realization. i look over to him and he gave the cutest smile ever. i don't think i can even put into words how cute and amazing he is.

yup i'm whipped.

"yeah, and i don't know yours."
"well tell us!!!" taeil screeched.
"you first," we both said in unison.
"you first," he said.
i rolled my eyes, "fine."

"honestly i don't know where to start? during
trainee days we spent a lot of time together but jae was always so closed off i guess you can say. he's very emotionally closed because he doesn't like talking about it. we were always close but i always had some type of attraction to him. i never thought much of it though until we actually debuted and spent even more time together. eventually i fell." i smiled remembering all of our happy moments.

"whipped," yuta commented.

i rolled my eyes at the comment.

"your turn," mark interrupted excitedly.

"well for me i always had an attraction as well but i hated opening up. one day i was talking to him and completely broke down in front of him. he comforted me so well and gave me really good advice, and that's when i was like holy shit i like him."

"awwwwwwwww!" johnny said with a smile.
"so cute," haechan commented.
"my otp," taeil swooned.
"anyways," i said, "we have to go back to korea tonight, did you guys pack?"

everyone nodded.

"make sure to bring your masks and hats. i have a feeling we will be ambushed," jaehyun said.
"we're always ambushed," doyoung sighed.
"right," mark groaned.
"sometimes i wish i had a normal life," winwin said.
"me too," i added.

time skip

it was now time for us to leave. i was sad not gonna lie, i know i'm gonna miss the relaxation. i looked around the room making sure i didn't forget anything. mark was already done and downstairs waiting for me. i think they all are but i'm just taking my time.

after checking every corner, i grabbed my luggage and walked out the door: sad that we won't be here anymore. as i walked towards the elevator all the memories of this week and it made even more sad it was ending.

the elevator doors opened and i could see all the members standing together with the staffs and managers. i smiled and walked over to them. outside our hotel, i saw a mob of fans. we all tossed on our masks and caps and headed out the door without saying a word. we tried to go to the van but fans were pushing and shoving that it took ten security guards just to get from the lobby to the van.

"TAE!!" was something i heard before getting knocked over.

sorry guys this is so short but i'm super tired lmao so i hope u enjoyed and i'll update soon. love u!