twelve

"WAKEY WAKEY BITCHESSSSS!" yuta screamed at nine o clock in the morning.

doyoung tossed a pillow to his face which knocked him off balance. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he groaned rolling to other side where yuta wasn't standing.

"why are you like this?" johnny sighed rubbing his eyes still laying on the ground.

"can you not scream in the fucking morning?" i mumbled while cuddling into jaehyun's chest.

surprisingly he was still somehow sleeping soundly, releasing cute little snores.

"wake him up," haechan said mischievously.
"n-" i tried to protest. tried.

"CAUSE WHEN WE JOPPING, ITS POPPING! WE JOPPING!" mark and haechan sang excruciating loud in unison.

jaehyun's eyes opened wide and snapped up his head.

everyone started laughing except us two; im really just trying to snuggle with him.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me," jaehyun groaned and leaned back into the bed wrapping his arm around me.

"don't even get me started," i mumbled as i kept my eyes closed, still cuddling with jaehyun.
"you're so cute," he kissed my temple.
"shut up."
"okay we get it love birds. you're in love. stop making me feel single," doyoung complained.
"maybe if you weren't so uptight all the time," taeil commented, stretching from his slumber.
"excuse me?"
"you're excused," taeil responded.
"you guys are seriously annoying," winwin sighed picking up his blankets and pillows, "but we need to get going soon."

my head and leg felt a lot better. at times my head would pound but it happened less often. my leg was still quite weak, so i wouldn't be able to dance for about two weeks- which made me so sad. dance is my passion.

"cmon baby we need to get ready," jaehyun whispered softly as he ran through his fingers through my hair.

i purred, enjoying the feeling but got shocked back into attention again.

"HEY T TO THE A TO THE E TO THE YONG WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" johnny screeched.

i groaned, lifting myself from jaehyun's chest, grabbed my pillow that i was laying on and tossed it as hard as i can to johnny. it was absolutely unbelievable how loud he was so early in the morning.

"how do you literally have so much energy," i sighed still sitting barely straight, still feeling drowsy.
johnny shrugged. "i slept well."

"i'll get ready first," yuta quickly said and walked out of the room with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"guys jungwoo is literally still asleep," haechan whispered. i looked down to find a man, who looked like a little baby, wrapped in blankets, with disheveled hair and drool in the corner of his mouth.
mark smirked. "how should we wake him up?"

doyoung tried tossing a pillow at him but he didn't move an inch. taeil took his blankets from him but still nothing. doyoung then took his pillow and he still didn't wake from his slumber.

"what the fuck?" jaehyun said in shock.
"i have an idea," haechan said while crouching down to jungwoo's ears, "hey guys i heard they were giving out free bagels and orange juice outside."

suddenly jungwoo's eyes opened and he shot up, sitting straight up looking around.

"did i hear free bagels???"

i bursted out laughing; jungwoo really woke up after he heard about free bagels.

"nope," mark chuckled, "we just said that to wake you up."
he pouted cutely, "rude."

yuta waltzed back into the room with a button up shirt and black ripped jeans- simple yet it didn't fail to make winwin drool.

"close your mouth," taeil teased.

both of their faces immediately turned red at the sudden comment.

but then the managers barged in, which made jaehyun jumble onto his feet.

everyone quickly turned around to bow at the managers, as i only bowed my head.

"get ready the flight is in six hours. we will be heading out in one hour because the ride is two hours. and taeyong you feeling any better?"

i nodded quickly so i could shoo them out of the room. they smiled, bowed and left the room.

"that gave me a fucking heart attack," jaehyun sighed.

i chuckled and swung my arms out signaling i wanted a hug. he smiled, walked over to me and hugged my head as i hugged his waist. he kissed my hair and pulled away which made me whine. "i gotta get ready baby. i'll be back," and with that, he smirked then left.

i look over to the members who had a disgusted look sitting on their faces. i rolled my eyes, "what?"
"never mind," doyoung scoffed at my oblivious demeanor.
"i want bagels," jungwoo uttered.

~

we were heading to the airport. i was sitting in the white van as usual, next to jaehyun, and listening to music with him. he gave me his right airpod so we can enjoy our two hour serenity drive. serenity as in everyone else was asleep so there was no noise except the music playing our ears. we were listening to instagram by dean. i wish i could cuddle with him right now but it's in public space which made me sad. i reached over and grabbed his hand, so no one can see. he looked over to me, smiled and winked at me. i smiled at the bit of contact and dozed off to sleep in a few minutes.

-

"tae wake up!" i felt my body shake and a whisper shooting into my ear. i groaned and slowly opened my eyes, seeing that we are already at the airport. jaehyun smiled seeing me finally awake and kissed me quickly so no one could see. i sluggishly got up, brought my backpack with me and walked out, still having jaehyun's airpods with me. as i walked out, there was no security to be found around and only faces of fans getting closer and closer to me.

STREAM JOPPING NOWWWW! it's soo good i was shook, still am shook. anyways new update! sorry if it took a while it's midterms week and i'm STRESSING. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READSSSS AHHH! it's actually unbelievable because the previous chapter i thanked for one hundred 🥺 u guys are amazing :) love u!