We stan my life going down hill

Well let just say my life okay. I mean if feel fine, but I feel like the last few day were horrible. They were going so slow and I felt as if everyone around me was being stupid. I mean if your going to say behind my back that I'm ugly then don't do it right in front of my face. God I finally remember that there are so many assholes in my school.

Well the good new is that Spooky Season almost here. I've waited so long for October that it's so crazy it almost here. I have no clue what I want to be. Part of me want to be a Clown but I also want to be a Witch. But whatever I'll figure that out.

Also I just realized that this year I have to figure what I want to do for a career. I mean I'm not that smart so lots of thing are out. I really don't want to do anything with engineering so that's out. So yah I'm lost. Part of me wants to be an Artist or Writer. While the other part want to be a teacher. Even though kids can be the crackheads or depressed, but still I want to maybe take that path. Either way they say you can always just change your classes next year, but still that's still a lot of pressure. Not to mention my parent want me to be something like a fucking doctor.

Anyway have a good day pals <3