I love the thrill

Ok I didn't die, yet. Anyway I got the whole photo problem fixed, that was hell. Anyway I'm just so glad it's fall. Sure it came with a summer that started out pretty good, then was hell on earth. But anyway that's in the past it fall now pals.

Ok so right now I feel kinda weird. I never really told anyone this because I thought it sounded weird. Most people when in a hopeless situation, or running out of time, or they never going to make are very scared and stressed. But to me I am not. I remember when I was in six grade I was waiting to go and walk to the bus. I waited until I thought it was time, but for fun I thought I would push it. I thought I would be scared, but it was like a high. I was not on a adrenaline rush, but I felt so weird and nice. Once I walked out the door and to my bus it stopped. Anyway I never really thought about it again until it happened in a few times. Ok so fast forward a year and I very obsessed with Anime. I watched a show called Kakegurui, the show is about gambling. Anyway the main character Yumeko loves to gamble. She gets a high or a passion of gambling. She like to risk everything for the thrill of the gamble. Of course I'm not old enough to go into a casino. But I feel as if it the same thing for me. But whatever I'd rather not go way into this, but you get the point I I love to feel the thrill of losing it all.

Moving on from that I would also like to say thanks for reading this, it makes me really happy and confused that some random people would want to read my problems. But anyway just know that I appreciate you guys with all my heart 💕