Wait what

Okay I'm so excited for October. Okay that's all I got to begin this. Anyway Let's get into this speech rant thing. (Why am I writing this like a essay lmao)

So recently I feel better. No quite sad, but more aloof. I really don't want to talk to be people except to people close to me, and even then it's hard to talk to them. Most of the time I've been in my thoughts. And on Friday my gym class had to run the mile early then everyone else in my grade, because we're idiots. Also did I mention it was cloudy and raining. But anyway while I was on the last lap dying I just started to think. Does anything really matter. I mean is anything really worth it? When in the future everything I do is going to be forgotten. When this planet dies for any stupid reason. ( I hope super volcano will get us soon). Will any of it matter. When our whole universe eventually does reverse card Big Bang will anything matter. The stuff I did. The things you do. The ideas people have. And the animals around us. The people on our screens, and the people who made the screens. All worthless in the long run. Honestly in reality nothing will matter. And that's why everything amazing. Everything in life's so neatly designed to have a start and I finish. A beginning and an end. All the things that have this start and end all have meaning. Every object once thought of and finish had meaning. Every idea that takes shape has a start, then once at the end it fully has meaning. Or take people, they life there lives from start to finish. And when they die they finally get meaning to the world. At a funeral you celebrate their life, the meaning of them in this tied together world. Honestly it's scary but beautiful at the same time. Anyway by the time when I thought about this all I had finally finished my mile and looked like I had died. But altogether even though it was such a grim topic it somehow gave me hope. So that's we should all try and make out life amazing from the beginning to the end, and maybe our life will be meaningful.

Also one last though. Can you believe that in three months we will most likely never see the teen years in our life. We're going into the era of the 20's no longer 10's. And honestly we should just make the most of it just like us teens do with our lives. ( also next year in April it will be 420 for a whole month ✌️)