i love you

About two months ago I was assigned a big project for school. The project was to pick a famous person from the past that has died. Basically you write a speech, and then give your speech as a person.

So you had to make a list. As my first I put George Harrison, and a few others on it, but my second was Vincent Van Gogh.

In the end someone else got my first pick, and I got Vincent. At first I was mad, but now I'm just thankful. I've fallen even more down the hole that is my adoration for Vincent. He was just so incredible. And the fact that he never got to see his legacy saddens me. So many of these other famous people got to see their affects of their work, but he never truly did.

Looking through his words and quotes I realize how much of an inspiration he is. I'm mean I'm sitting on my bed writing how much I admire him.

I was crying a few minutes ago, because I was imagining meeting him. I know I couldn't, but oh how I wish. I know that sounds stupid, but haven't you ever wanted to meet you hero?

At the end of the day I may just look like a basic fan girl. But I feel something more. Sure I've admired stars like my favorite musician, Melanie Martinez, but never in the way I've done to Vincent. I don't know how to say it but emotionally, creatively, and just altogether, I love you.