5

• Colby •
"Come on bro. Have some fun." Sam said. "Yeah." Brennen said. "Why?" I asked. "Because. You need to take a break from this shit." Brennen said and Sam nodded in agreement. I sighed and knew they weren't going to give up so there was one option.

Give in.

I nodded and they both grinned. I got up and Brennen tosses me a bag filled with my clothes. My old clubbing clothes. I went to the bathroom in my office and got dressed in them.

When I came out they literally dragged me out of the parking lot. I grabbed my keys from my pocket while Sam got into his white car. Brennen was already gone.

I took off after Brennens truck and passed him. Pulling into the normal club. We walked in. The music was blasting but, it was right.

I went straight towards the bar and sat next to this girl who is hot as fuck. Like thee one girl. I ordered a drink while she downed two more and i laughed.

••• •••

I pulled her closer to me. Our lips moving against each other's sloppily. I picked her up and went out towards the back of the building.

She wasn't wearing any underwear and I was about to ravish her but, I don't think she'd what to fuck in an alleyway.

Eh, who cares. I pushed her against the building and pulled my lips from hers and went to her neck. Sucking and nipping at different places as she moaned softly.

"My place?" I asked when I realized that I'm rough with girls so they normally get a bit...loud.

"Yeah." She moaned again as I sucked on her sweet spot.

We got in my car and I sped off towards the studio apartment I have. Brennens apartment is on the first floor. Sam's is on the second and the third is where we all hang out and the fourth is mine.

I got in the elevator and pinned her against the wall causing her to gasp. I smashed my lips back against her as her hands started to unbutton my black button up.

That surprised me. Most girls are scared to even touch me back. They only touch my hair and kiss me. That's it. She is different.

The elevator dinged and I quickly got out and went to my bedroom, throwing her on the bed. She looked a bit surprised and I pulled my clothes off along with hers.

I can tell about how nervous she looks, even through the lust in her eyes, you can see the nervousness which shows me, I'm her first and hopefully last because this. This is my forever girl.

I pulled on the condom and slammed into her roughly causing her to yell in pain and arch her back but, I loved the feeling of me being inside her already.

She moaned softly and I started to thrust in and out of her roughly causing her moans to get louder and closer together as her legs began to shake.

"Fuck." She groaned as I finished up another thrust and I knew she was getting closer to her climax. Her nails were digging into my back and I was gripping her hips tightly as I held her down since she kept arching her back.

I pulled myself out of her and I moved my head down to her regions and I plunged my tongue inside of her causing her to jerk a bit but, I held her thighs tightly.

She screamed and I soon tasted her juices all over my tongue and I groaned. I pulled back and I turned her over and I made her get onto her knees.

I positioned myself before slamming into her anus causing her to scream in pain but, I continued to go.

I was showing my dominance over her, showing her that she was mine and that no one else could touch her. Only me.