25

I followed behind Colby and we reached the door that he wouldn't open to show. He just told me it was his "playroom". I gulped.

He unlocked the door but, he didn't open it. "Open it Gabby." He said. I shook my head. "Gabby, do as your told." He ordered.

I shook my head and backed up. He grabbed me by the elbow of my arm and pushed me close to the door. "Open it babygirl." He whispered huskily in my ear.

I placed my hand on the door knob but, I didn't open it. "Gabby. Do you want another punishment?" He asked deeply. I shook my head. "Then open the door." He said deeply. I nodded and twisted the doorknob and pushed it open.

I had my eyes trained on the ground. He had his large hands on my waist and he led me forward. Alls I saw was the black carpet.

"Gabby. Look up." He ordered. I slowly looked up. I saw grey walls but, there was a dresser with different sex toys on them. A closet that had outfits. There was a bed that had bondages on each post. There was much more.

"You see the closet?" He asked. I nodded. "Go put on the outfit that is in the bag in the middle of the closet." He whispered before lightly shoving me forward. I hesitantly made my way towards the closet.

I didn't think Colby would go out of his way for a room for "playing", but he did. I walked in and I saw the bright neon pink bag.

I opened and picked up the punk leg garters. They were black with the metal points around it. Then there was hearts in the middle. I pulled out the black clothing. It was the top to an outfit call the devils angel. My friend runs this fashion line.

"Go ahead and put it in and come out." He called. "Okay." I said with the nervousness noticeable. I took off my outfit and I put the black lace top on.

I grabbed the black lace bottoms that covered the bottom area of my lower regions. It showed the front of it.

I put the leg garters on and there was a picture in the bag. It had a sticker note on it.

Style your hair babygirl - Colby

I took it off the picture and saw the hairstyle. He wanted me to put my hair up in pig tails. I let out a shaky breath and I grabbed the black hair ties and I put my hair up in pigtails.

Then there was a collar that was pastel pink and there was a heart in the middle that said, babygirl. I put it on and I walked out.