21

I looked up at him and it was hard to try and stay confident around him. It was hard to try and keep the bitch face up. Because, I just wanted to jump his bones.

I wanted to keep the bitch face up, the confident attitude going because I wanted to try and get over him even though I love him but, I can't. Because he's like a drug that I can't stop taking. He's addicting.

"Tell me what's going on babygirl." He said deeply causing my panties to pool with wetness instantly. My legs were kinda shaky and I was gripping the desk behind me for support.

I shook my head. Afraid if I speak I'll spill my feelings once again to him. Afraid that I might just give in. Afraid that I won't speak but, instead I'll moan.

"Talk to me." He said before he ducked his head down to my neck. His soft lips started to assault my neck. He was gentle at first but, he was like a tiger who would show his teeth eventually.

His teeth nipped at the skin on my neck causing my legs to become more wobbly.

It's like the side effects from waiting to long after my drug which explains why I was bitch and over confident. All because I needed my drug back. And I got him back.

I wrapped an arm around him before I wrapped the other arm around him and his arms went around my waist. Pulling me to the small couch in the corner of his officer. He was hovering over me.

His piercing blue eyes looking into my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong babygirl. And I mean it." He said.

I looked at the ceiling. "You. Your what's wrong." I said while looking into his eyes which held confusion. He broke my shell and I'm ready to spill my feelings out to him.

"Your like a drug that I can't get enough of. Ever. It's like I can never get enough of you. I can't escape you. I can't avoid you or I suffer the side effects of being a cold hearted bitch. An over confident cold bitch. Because I love you and I can't get over that. Because there is nothing to get over Colby. Because us.... we are the beginning of a new chapter." I said.

"I know. This past weak has been hard without you. Without your voice. Without your figure. Your eyes. Your smile. Your laugh. I've missed out. Those are just some of the things I can't get enough of. There's many more things I can't get enough of from you Gabriela. Because you are the most important thing in my life." He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I want us to be something. I know what I did to you last week was cruel and I'm sorry. I can't avoid you no more. It's impossible." I said.

"I forgive you but, that calls for a punishment." He said with a smirk. A smirk making its way onto my face. Knowing that his kinks will never get old.

"What will that be?" I asked seductively. I looked at him through my lashes. His eyes darkened. "I think this punishment of yours babygirl will only be fulfilled at my place." He said huskily and I looked away from him.

Withholding a moan that wanted to escape. "Look at me babygirl." He said deeply. I slowly looked at him. "I'll pick you up tonight. Make sure you pack a bag." He said deeply.

I nodded. He looked at my lips as he lowered his head towards mine. His lips hovered above mine. I lifted my head to complete the kiss. Our lips touched and soon were moving in sync.

His hands were roaming up and down my sides. I started to unbutton his shirt while his hands reached behind my back to unzip my dress.

I pulled open his shirt while pulling away from the kiss to take his shirt off. I tossed it on the floor beside the couch and he lifted me up. Taking off my dress completely. Leaving me in a marching black lace set.

His eyes darkened as his eyes looked over my body. I unzipped his pants while he was distracted and I started to pull them down.

My phone dinged and I grunted. "Ignore it." He mumbled as he threw his pants on the ground and pulled me back down. His lips connecting with my collar bone. It dinged again. Then again. And again. He grunted while getting off me and grabbing my phone and reading the texts.

"Just day we are talking about the project." He said while tossing my phone to me and stalking towards me. He was lying on the sofa and I was straddling him. He sat up and started to kiss my neck.

I had my phone behind his back as I was typing back to Kats texts which consisted questions on when I would be out n

Go ahead back to the empire. Or hang out with Sam. Lana can hang with Brennen. Me and Colby are working on the project right now. We are currently arguing over what we will sell. He doesn't like my idea. I mean. Who wouldn't. I think people would want sex toys. -me

I tossed my phone on the ground next to me and I pushed Colby back down. I connected our lips while I slowly grinned against his lower area. He was groaning into my mouth as his hands fumbled around with the clasps to my bra.

I moved his hands and unclipped it and threw it on the ground when my phone dinged again. He reached down. Handing it to me as he flipped us over. I was lying on the sofa now and he was hovering above me.

He started his assault to my breasts and I was moaning softly.

Are you guys actually working on the project or making out? -Kat

We are working on the project Kat. If we were fucking I wouldn't have responded to you. -me

True. You would have ignored me. I'll leave you be now. - Kat

I threw my phone down again and he moved down. Taking my underwear off. He took his boxers off and threw them down beside. He got back over me and positioned himself at my entrance before he slammed inside me. His eyes not leaving mine.

I love it when he is rough with me. It makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I moved down because I wanted him to get rougher. He grunted as he moved me back up...