19

I walked in my empire with a cold look and my posture was confident. This is my empire and I was gone a weak showing me that I might have set a few things off. Such as bad examples. Being gone that long isn't good for business.

I walked to my office and immediately started to work when a knock was on my door. I didn't look up because I know that they walked in.

"Sis. I haven't heard from you all week. You haven't came in. You wouldn't answer my texts or calls.  I mean come on. What got into you? I know this isn't you and your making me worried." Gabe rambled on.

I finally looked up. "I took a break to collect myself. I didn't want to face all the people I let down but? I'm back and I'm ready to show them who's boss. And if they get in my way. I'm giving them hell." I said.

"There's the sister I've been looking for. I'm still worried about you though. I've missed you a lot. You really scared me." He continued to ramble. I got up aid gave him a hug and he hugged back after going silent.

"I'll go bother Thea as I see that your busy." He said. "Love you bub. I'll talk to you later." I said. He nodded and kissed my head before leaving.

I sat back down and started to work. I got up when it was eleven forty five. Kat and Lana walked in. "We aren't mad at you at all. We understand why you were trying to push Colby away. Everyone understands. So don't worry. Everyone still loves you." Lana said. "I wouldn't care if they didn't love me." I said while arching an eyebrow.

"Oh dear lord. I least stay in line at the meeting. We can't cause to much of a scene and push your boobs down some. Your making it look like a scandalous outfit." Kat said.

"I'm good." I said while walking past them. Confidence in my strides. Gabe raised his eyebrows at me and I was ready to be back at work. "What does Brock want?" I asked. Not using his first name.

"He wants to talk over a business project and uh. He wanted to make sure that the business treaty wasn't affected." Lana said.

I rolled my eyes before getting in my car. Kat got in the passenger side and Lana got in in the back seat. I took off towards Brock Empire. Ready for whatever comes my way.