12

"Uh. You took forever." Gabe whined. "Sorry. We had to go over some of the paperwork and sign some contracts." I said. "It's fine." He said as he swung his arm over my shoulder.

"It's great to have you back Gabe." I said. "You too Gabby. I've missed you so much." He said. "I've probably missed you more." I said. "So. You got a club around here." He asked with a smirk. "Your still a fuckboy?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm a twenty three year old who is horny as hell." He said as we got into the elevator and soon Colby was in there with us.

"My god Gabe." I sighed. "Hey. A man has to haves his needs fulfilled." Gabe said not caring Colby was here. "Totally true." Colby said and I rolled my eyes.

"See. He understands. So if I'm not back at your place tonight. You'll know I'm somewhere with some girl." Gabe said.

"I guess your timing is good I'm going to the club with a few friends anyway." I said. "Your twenty. You shouldn't be drinking and do you know how many perverts are out there." Gabe said protectively and Colby was smirking with a nod.

"Yes but, it takes a lot to get me drunk." I said as I walked out the now opened elevator door.

Gabe huffed but, he soon was running past me out the door and I threw my hands up. My hand was tugged on and I turned around. "You aren't going to a club." Colby said. "I'm just going to have fun with the girls." I said while turning around and started to jog out towards my car where Gabe was making out with a girl. I stopped and face palmed myself.

"Not on my car." I snapped and they broke apart. Gabe whispered something in her ear and I rolled my eyes. She wrote her number down on his arm before walking away while giggling.

"Get in the car. I swear. Sometimes I feel like I'm older then you but really I'm younger than you." I said as I got in the drivers side.

"She was a fucking awesome  kisser." Gabe said. I rolled my eyes and pushed the pedal to the metal. "GABRIELA ROSÁ CAMILA ROBERT VINCENT MOORE!" My brother yelled my full name.

Gabriela Rosá is my first. Camila Robert is my middle name. Vincent Moore is my last name. My moms and dads.

I just smirked and pulled up to my empire. "Woah." Gabe said. "This. This is my empire." I said as I got out and he followed me through. He was frozen and staring at Thea who was staring at him.

Normally he winks at a girl. "T?" Gabe whispered. "Gabe?" Thea asked quietly in tears. Four years ago she just popped up on the maps and here and we became friends. When I opened my empire she wanted a job.

"baby." Gabe said while going to her and pulling her into a hug. He literally was sucking some whores face earlier. "I thought they killed you." Gabe said. "I thought they sold you." Thea whispered. "Y-You were taken too?" I asked Thea. She nodded with tears in her eyes.

"I'm staying with Thea sis. For tonight." Gabe said and I nodded. "I won't be home. I'll be out anyway." I said going to my office and I put everything up before I went into the cosmetics part as the two talked.

I was looking at the lipstick section and I grabbed the seductress blood red lip stick and I went to my office and put some on along with some white eye shadow.