14

I woke up and Lana was groaning in pain. I groaned because this was actually the first time in a long time I was actually hung over.

I went out to my car and grabbed my work outfit which was a pale pink dress that had a slit down the leg.

I styled my hair in space buns and did a lazy ass job at my makeup. I put on my pale pink high top converse and I walked out.

Lana and Kat were wearing something similar. I was wearing something totally different. "See you guys at work. Wait for me." I said.

They nodded. I drove to Starbucks and got me a very strong coffee. Then I drove to work and the girls were wide eyed.

I quickly parked and I got out. Taking my time. "Brennen and Sam are here. Along with Colby. In your office." Kat said panicked. "Shh. My head still hurts." Me and Lana said quietly in sync.

I started walking and they followed me. Lana grabbed onto my arm that I was holding the now empty coffee cup. I threw the cup away and Kat was holding onto my other arm.

I walked in my office and there were three angry guys. "Look. Can we not do this right now. And Sam. Why are you mad?" I asked.

"She has a hickey and she is mine." He said angrily. "What happened to your knuckles." Colby asked while staring at my busted up and bruised knuckles.

Okay. So I did a little more then one punch...

"Sam. A guy was forcing himself on a very sober Katrina. Okay. And she was trying to get him off. She was in tears. He left that hickey on her unwillingly. He would have done more but..." I trailed off.

"A very. Very drunk Gabriela showed up and kicked his ass." Kat finished and Sam calmed down. "And you." Brennen growled while looking at Lana. "I-I. Was drunk. I s-swear I didn't mean it Brennen." She said.

"Also the guy took advantage of her being drunk. I was still sober when that happened. He manipulated her into whatever he was thinking." I explained.

"And you!" Colby snarled angrily. Now that was scary because everyone went wide eyed except me. I smirked and Kat and Lana's eyes widened more.

"I was just living a little. We aren't dating anyway. Live your life to your fullest anyway." I said. "Your mine! We talked about this!" He snapped angrily.

"Yeah. I don't have your name fucking tattooed on me and I also don't have a fucking price tag. And I'm not a fucking object so stop treating me as if I was you shitty dickhead!" I exclaimed in anger.

Gabe walked in and sat at my desk. "We talked about it though Gabriela." Colby said deadly calm.

"You talked about it. You. I did nothing. You did the talking. You made up this fantasy relationship between us that won't happen Colby because I vowed to never love and I will live up to that vow. I told you I was just a one night stand. I'm a wanderess Colby. I'm a one night stand. And that's it." I said.

Gabe looked angry as fuck. "You fucked him! Your twenty and your too young for that. That's what he meant by other things and work. He didn't talk about work did he. He talked about you guys!" My brother said angrily.

"Don't worry Gabe. Because we aren't a thing. Just work friends. That is it. Nothing more." I said, hiding all hurt.

I can't let Colby in because of one reason. A man who is obsessed with me is catching up with me. I never made a vow. Colby stomped out and I got glares from Brennen and Sam.

Kat and Lana shook their head in disbelief and followed. Gabe shut the door and looked at me. "You do care for him." He said softly. I collapsed to the ground and started to sob and he walked over to me and started to comfort me.

"I do love him. I just don't want him to get caught up in my past that's catching up with me." I cried into his chest.

"What do you mean?" He said softly. "That boy that was obsessed with me back in school is back and threatening me." I cried. He went tense before helping me up and helped me sit in my chair. "Stay here." He said. I nodded.