11

• Colby •
I was working in my office and it's been maybe about two days since she left and sense then, I'm just angry and upset. I want to be with Gabriela and only Gabriela.

I looked at the locked box that she had left and my curiosity is getting the best of me. I want to know what's in the box. I need to know what's in the box. But, I also know Gabriela Moore. If you mess with fire, she'll give you fire. And this must be fire.

Soon I heard a knock. "Come in." I snapped while downing another shot of whiskey. Gabriela walked in. "I Uh. Left my box here." She said while avoiding eye contact. There was a boy behind her who looked oddly similar to her. That must be Gabe, her brother.

"I have it but, I need to talk to you about two things. The other day and the meeting we never finished." I said. I mainly wanted to talk to her but, if I brought work into the subject maybe her brother will leave for a moment. "I'll go wait beside the door." He said as he walked out and shut the door.

I could see the look in Gabriela's eyes. She was trying to beg him to stay. "Nothing else about us Colby. Because all you were was a one night stand. All I was, was a one night stand." She replied as her eyes scanned my desk until they landed on the box. I grabbed the box.

I got up and walked to a safe and I put it in there. Shutting the safe all the way. She looked at me with a burning fire in her eyes. "Talk to me first. Please. And then I promise I'll give you the box." I said.

She grunted in anger and I walked towards her. Pulling her into my chest and hugging her gently. "I've missed you." I muttered into her neck.

"Colby. Stop." She whispered. I pulled back some. I looked at her and she was avoiding my eyes. I picked her up and set her on my desk, standing in between her legs.

She grabbed my by the tie. "We can't do this." She said. "But, we can." I said as I slowly leaned in. She stayed there, her eyes focused on my lips.

I connected my lips with hers and after a moment she gave in. I placed my hands on the sides of her head and pulled her closer to me.

I pulled away and she was panting slightly. "Why can't we do this?" I asked as I put my hands on the inside of her thighs. She tensed up and I started to massage her inner thighs.

"Uh. Because. We each have our own empires to run. We won't work there. Um. Kat and Lana are worried. They think your to rough for me." She said.

"We can make it work with our empires Gabriela. And why care what they think. Do you like it when I'm rough with you?" I asked as I started to trail my hand closer to her lower region. Her breathing was getting heavier.

"No." She said. "Should we find out?" I asked as I started to pull the zipper down and I saw her large breasts popping out of the black bra. "Fine. I do." She said quickly.

"I know you do. I just wanted to hear it from you." I said while zipping her jumpsuit back up. "Colby. I don't want us to be dating. Because what if. We break up. Our businesses will basically be at war." She said.

"We aren't going to break up Gabriela. Ever." I said sternly. She looked at me. "Fine. We can try us." She said. She grabbed the contract beside her and signed it, making our businesses officially friends. She kissed my cheek while motioning to the safe and I looked at her lips. She sighed and pressed her lips against mine.

She took my bottom lip between her teeth while slowly pulling back, releasing my lips and I instantly grew a hard on. I went to the safe ignoring her soft giggles.

"Will you help me with my little problem?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. I smiled while getting the box out and setting it on my desk.

I was about to sit but, she pulled my pants down and boxers before shoving me back in my chair with a bit of force that was unneeded but, I have an idea of what she is doing.

She walked towards me with a sway in her hips and I watched her hips move and she kneeled in front of me.

Her hands grabbed my cock and I groaned at her touch. I looked down at her and she opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth and I groaned.

She was looking at me through her thick lashes. I was surprised by how much of my cock she had in her mouth. She started to slowly bob her head back and forth and I started to groan a bit louder.

"Baby girl. Please go. Faster." I groaned out. She continued her pace and I wanted her to go faster. I fisted her hair in my right hand and started to guide her to go faster. 

I released a loud, throaty groan as I released into her mouth and I watched as her throat move up and down. Showing me she swallowed my seed. This girl just shocks me more and more. She pulled back and I was breathing heavily.

She helped me up and pulled my boxers and pants up. I looked at her face. "Thank you." I said. She shrugged while placing her lips against mine for a second before she pulled back and grabbed the box.

I pulled her into my chest. "I'll visit you soon." I said. "Uh. My brother is at my house." she said. "I'll pick you up and we will hang out my place and of course not tonight. I assume you want to hang out with your brother." I said. She nodded with a small smile.

I kissed her soft lips again for a moment before letting her go.