33: Epilogue

6 years later

"What do you mean Cole got in a fight?" I asked Colby as I glanced at our six year old son Cole who was in the living room watching spongebob.

Colby was grinning. "He punched the kid in the face so hard. I'm proud of him. I bet he gets it from his momma because I don't see myself ever doing that." Colby said.

"That's not good." I said. "MOMMY!" I heard my three year old son cry as he wailed louder. I waddled towards his room with a hand on my enlarged stomach.

Currently I'm pregnant with a girl. "Yes baby." I said while brushing some of his hair from his eyes. "Sissy." He said with his hand on my stomach.

"Sissy will be here soon. I promise. You just have to be patient. Remember." I said. He's so excited to meet his baby sister. He nodded. Cole came in and sat beside Christian. "What's wrong Chris?" Cole asked, using his nickname.

"I want Sissy." He said. "Gemma will be here soon." Cole assured. I smiled. He's been a good older brother to Christian. He also is very protective of Christian. He is already talking about beating up any boys who get near Gemma. Except Christian and Colby.

Colby walked in. "Hey babygirl." He said as he kissed my head. "You literally just saw me." I sassed. He gave me a warning look which meant to lose the tude or this will be added to the Talley board in the "playroom".

He keeps a taller board throughout my pregnancy when I defy him. "I missed you too." I said with a tight lip smile. He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips when Kat, Sam and their daughter who is six ran, Kamila.

She ran to Cole and hugged him. I smirked since I know he likes her too. Kat and Sam were smirking as well. Colby was talking with Christian.

I realized that Kamila was crying. "What's wrong?" Cole asked. "Brady shoved me again." She cried. Brady is the kid who keeps bullying her and that's the kid that Cole keeps beating up. It makes me mad that someone is picking on my future daughter in law.

I growled in anger. "I swear I'll kick that little boys ass til the next week. He's getting on the last of my nerves." I said angrily. "Hormones." Sam sighed. Kamila looked at me.

"You will actually kick his butt for me." she asked hopeful. Cole scoffed. "My mom can't do that. She's too soft." Cole said.

Gabe and Thea walked in. A very pregnant Thea. She had her twin sons on a hip each.

"Are you trash talking my sister again Cole? I told you that woman kick my arse a lot when we were younger. And sometimes I didn't wake up for a few days. And she knows how to shoot a gun." Gabe said.

"Your lying. Momma is to weak." Cole said. Gabe sighed when a crying Lana ran in. "Brennen broke my vase that I just finished making because he can't stop drinking." Lana cried.

I got up and walked to the house next door which is Lana's and Brennens. Cole was following me. He's very protective of Lana as well. I saw Brennen and I punched him. Instantly knocking him out.

"That will teach him mom." Cole said. "You were just trash talking my sister man." Gabe sighed. "No I wasn't." Cole lied with a grin on his lips.