17

I was walking around the abandoned warehouse and somehow Brad and Gabe talked me into wearing an earpiece. They can hear anything around me and me and I can hear them.

I through a stone when the door opened and it was Ryan. I snickered. "Did you know I was coming or was that an accident?" He asked while holding his bleeding nose. "I don't know." I said.

He smirked as he neared. "You've grown into a very beautiful woman." He said as he grabbed my hand. To make it seem real to him. I held his hand back. He seemed shocked.

"Play it cool. Act like you like him back." Brads voice said.

"You still like me after all these years. It took me awhile to finally gain those type of feelings. But, I'll agree to come if you do a few things for me." I said seductively. Why do you think I was a baiter if my old gang?

"What will that be?" He asked softly. "One, release my parents and leave then alone. Two, make it seem like I died so they don't find us. Three, promise me you will never hurt me again." I said. "Promise." He said.

" we got his men taken down. Your turn." Brad said. I used my free hand and punched him in the face knocking him down when Brad and his gang walked in.

Gabe was next to Brad. Ryan went to get up but, I put my foot on his throat and stepped down a little bit. He was grabbing at my ankle. "We got your parents. Two of the girls are driving them to the hospital." Brad said. "Good." I said while pulling one of my knives out. Gabe picked Ryan up and chained him up from the rafters.

Brad left with everyone else while Gabe stayed. "I'll just. Watch." Gabe said. I tossed him a dagger. "Oh no. You can join in." I said. I walked towards Ryan and cut his shirt off of him before going to his back.

"Remember that time you left that cut above my spine. I do. It hurt like hell. Wanna try it?" I asked and before he said a word I started to cut down deeply. He was screaming in pain and I was smirking. I love him being in pain.