10

I got off the plane quickly and went to the entrance. Calling an Uber by doing that hand thing. I told him where I was heading and I passed by many familiar places.

We soon were at the police department and I hopped out. "Hey. Can you wait here. I'll be out in a minute and I'll need to head back to the airport?" I asked. He nodded.

I quickly went inside and saw a a familiar looking dirty blond. "Gabe." I said. He spun around. "Gabby." He said as he took three long strides towards me and hugged me tightly. He sure has became a tolly and I'm still a shorty.

"Come on." I said. I smiled at the officer who was with my brother when i walked in. He smiled and nodded.

I walked out and led my brother to the Uber. We got in and we're quickly back at the airport. We just talked about what we should do when we get to my place.

While on the plan I went to get my box from my purse that is locked and contains an important hard drive that can help me burn other businesses down wasn't there. I realized I left it at Colby's office.

"Shit." I muttered. "What?" Gabe asked. "I left an important hard drive at Brock Empire." I said with a sigh as I rubbed my face. I was going to try and avoid Colby because I actually legitimately want to give into him. "You can get it when we land." He said. I nodded.

I did need it and I needed it fast.