27

"Lay in the middle of the bed." He said. I got off his lap and laid in the middle of the bed. He walked over to the dresser. He came back with different items. He set them on the nightstand beside the bed.

He crawled over top of me. Grabbing my wrists and bonding them in the bondage cuffs on the bed posts.

He grabbed the candle and poured some of the wax on my stomach. It burned but, it also felt good. He poured some at the top of breasts; my chest area.

"Wax play, never really assumed that from you." I said with an arched brow. He just smirked. "You didn't expect the playroom from me. Did you?" He asked.

"No. No I didn't. I also didn't know you had extreme kinks." I said. "So your telling me you don't have kinks." He deadpanned. "I do have kinks but, you will have to figure those out as you go along. Until then. They are kept secret." I said.

"Mhm." He said as he looked at the nightstand. He grabbed a blindfold. "I think not knowing what I'm doing will make this more pleasurable to you." He said. I lifted my head as he tied it and all's I could see was black.

Soon I felt the thin fabric covering my lower regions being pulled down. I felt his cold hands moved my legs apart and I felt the bondages being bonded around my ankles.

I moaned as I felt something going in me. "Do you want to guess what it is?" He asked while pushing whatever he had into me more.

It's not a vibrator. It's not an electric toy. I grunted as he pushed it into me more. "No. I don't want to guess." I said. "But you are going to guess." He said with a tone that said I was. There was no place for arguing.

"Dildo." I guessed. "Smart girl." He said. He pulled it out of me roughly causing me to grunt again.

•••

I was in the shower now and I was exhausted.