6

I groaned as I woke up. My entire body ached. My entire back and ass hurt the worse and my core throbbed pretty bad too. My hips and upper thighs were slightly sore. I went to move but, someone was holding me down.

I looked over and saw the sleeping devil who made me feel alive last night. The sleeping devil who made me feel whole. I sat up slowly because of the pain I was in.

"Come back." I heard his deep voice say and I was soon pulled back down. "Your staying here." He said while he kissed my neck slowly.

"N-No. I have to leave." I said breathless. "No. You don't. Your off today." He said before he slammed inside me and I threw my head back while gripping the biceps of his upper arms.

"Mine." He grunted as he thrusted in and out. What? Oh no. He's one of those guys from the Wattpad story's. Either a gang member, a mafia member, or a big boss guy who owns an empire.

But, who can complain. He is pretty hot.

•••

I laid beside the man who I still dont know his name of. We were both panting and I felt worse. "I need to go home." I said breathless. I do.

I've got to handle some things there and at my empire. "No. Your staying here with me." He said angrily. I sat up and grabbed the mini skirt and slipped it on while standing up.

Fighting to stand from all the pain. "How are you even standing?" He whispered more to himself. I grabbed the top and slipped it back on while grabbing my clutch.

"Let me give you a ride home if your so persistent on going back." He said as he slipped into his boxers. I nodded and he grabbed a pair of grey joggers.

I stepped forward but, it hurt to even walk. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "You can stay." He said. "I have to handle stuff at work." I said.

He nodded and soon I was in the passenger seat of a car and he was in the drivers side. It was silent after I told him my address.

Then we pulled up to my place. He got out and walked to my side as I unbuckled. He picked me up bridal style again and motioned for my keys.

"I can manage from here." I said. He shook his head. "I want to help you." He said and soon we were inside the living room of my studio.

I opened my mouth to say something. "I wasn't just a one night stand to you. Was I?" He asked. I shrugged. "Answer it." He ordered and I lowered my head. "I g-guess. I didn't expect it t-to be more then that." I stuttered.

"I'm not a one night stand. I want you and I to be something more. I won't be a one night stand." He said sternly.

"You can't just do that." I argued even though, I didn't want him to be a one night stand. I wanted us to be more too.

"Your mine and know that. If I find out that anyone touches what is mine then they have a severe amount of pain coming their way." He said angrily as he stood inches away from me.

"L-Leave." I stuttered and he smirked. "You actually want me to leave?" He asked. "Y-Yes" I stuttered and mentally scolded myself. "No you don't." He said.

He lowered his head to my neck and started to suck on my neck and I moaned softly. "S-Stop." I begged. "Say that your mine." He said before going back to his assault on my neck. I didn't answer.

"Say it." He growled and pushed me against the wall roughly, instantly I am turned on with the way he is being rough with me. Which caused me to give in. "I'm yours." I said and he smashed his lips against mine roughly and bit my lip roughly as well before he pull back. I could taste the coppery taste in my mouth.

I brought my finger up to my lip and touch it. It was bleeding. He was smirking and I saw some of my blood on his lip. He licked it off and looked at me.

"See you soon baby girl." He said before he walked out of my studio apartment. I stood there and watched his back muscles move.

I then remembered what I needed to do but, first. I'm going to shower.