8

We walked back in the meeting room a few minutes after our hug. Kat and Lana stood up at the sight of my face. "I canceled the other meetings for today because I have to go back to Canada." I said to them. "What? Why?" They asked in sync. Rather quickly. Sam and Brennen were smirking.

Their lips were swollen. "Did y'all have make out sessions while I was out there with Brock boy." I asked. Kat and Lana blushed. Then Kat smirked.

"Is that the boy who left hickeys on your neck?" She asked. Sam and Brennen looked at me and Colby sat down amused and Lana joined them.

"Yes. And we didn't just make out. We fucked." I said. "You are something else." Kat laughed while Sam and Brennen looked shocked that I said that like it was normal.

"I know. I have been for awhile now. When I get back. Us three girls are going to the club. I need a break." I said. "Hell yeah." Kat Said. "Or we could go to your place and just blast music and get drunk. And hire male strippers." Lana said.

I laughed and shrugged as a maybe ignoring Colby's pointed look. The door opened and a group of people walked in.

I realized a few faces. Devyn, Xepher, Griffin, Corey, and Jake. "Hey guys." I said sheepishly. "GABBY!" They shouted in sync as they launched at me and I fell to the ground breaking their fall. "Ow." I groaned.

They smiled sheepishly as they got off me. Jake and Corey helped me up. I fixed my outfit. "I missed you guys too." I said.

"Wait. Moore. Your the owner of the fashion and cosmetic empire along with the boring part of an empire?" Xepher asked and I nodded with a smirk and she was wearing the lipstick.

"Looks like someone likes the dark seductress lipstick." I said with a smirk. She blushed. "Yeah. I like black. Duh." She said. "You might as well sell sex toys there too." Devyn joked and I laughed.

"That could be added to it. Maybe." I said. "No." Kat said while hitting my arm. "I mean we sell sexy outfits anyway so why not." I said.

"Wait. So why are you going back to Canada?" Lana asked. "The Canada Police called me and they found Gabe. My brother. I thought they died in a fire but, apparently my family's case was connected to other cases that started happening." I said.

"Your parents." Kat asked. I was silent for a moment. "They got sold to someone in human trafficking." I replied quietly before walking out and towards the elevator.

I was pulled into a nice ass office. "Not even a goodbye?" Colby teased. "Colby. Stop. I can't do this. We can't do this and we won't do this." I said seriously while stepping away from him. His entire demeanor changed. His posture became tense and scary. His jaw was clenched like his fists. His eyes were dark and cold.

"Is that what you want?" He asked while looking me in the eye. I did what I used to do when I was scared to look at them. I looked at the wall behind them.

"Yes. I don't want us to be anything. We were just a-a one night stand anyway." I said. I can't believe I had to look at his eyes. I got scared and stuttered.

"Look me in the eyes and say it." He said while stepping towards me. "Colby. Stop it." I said seriously. I looked back and saw the door and bolted towards it and had my hand on the door knob when I was pulled back. I screamed and Colby covered my mouth.

"That won't help. My office is soundproof baby girl." He said as he sat in the office chair with me straddling him. I tried to get off but, I couldn't.

I want to be with him but, I promised myself a long time ago I wouldn't do relationships. I know I was telling myself to get out there and date someone and I tried but, it's hard.