Chap 1: I'm a what Now?

Authors note:
Ahem, cursing involved... Cuz Bakugo.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Todoroki's POV:

"Todoroki Shoto."

My head popped up from hearing my name, The guard took out his keys and unlocked my jail cell keeping eye contact with me as if I'm a fire hazard.

I don't blame him.

"Bail." The guard let out an annoyed grunt sliding the door open and tapping his foot.

He seems nice

I cleared my throat, " Is it the old man again? I told you I'm not accepting his bail money, I'd rather stay here-"

" It's not Endeavor, Todoroki san"

I tilted my head and remained my neutral face,

So it was him.

"Midoriya." I said with a sigh of relief.

He chuckled.

how bold of him

And shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?"

When to jail one time and everyone starts calling me Bakugo.

Deku's POV:

SLURRRRRRPPP~

I looked over at the man enjoying his cold soba, his mouth filled with it.

He looks like a puffer fish with that face.

"Pffft-sorry." I apologize for my imagination while Todoroki looks at me with a puzzled look.

" What's so funny?" he asked finishing his soba.

"Oh nothing important, it's just-" reminded of his little incident at his previous school brings the headache I was fighting back.

"It's just-what were you thinking Todoroki kun? Or were you even thinking at all?"

He keeps a straight face, not phased at the series of events he started.

" I did what I had to do." wiping his mouth with a napkin and setting it back.

Such manners and recklessness.

This man, this man right here, who is stuffing his face with soba, burned down an entire school just so he could get kicked out of there and back in UA.

"I don't think even Kaachan would be this reckless." muttering

"DAMN RIGHT DEKU! IM NO IDIOT UNLIKE CANADA BOY OVER HERE. " The door flies open with Kaachan standing there, the restaurant manager's frown immediately found its place. "BURNED DOWN A WHOLE ASS BUILDING!!"

Where did he come from?

"K-kachaan! How did you-" I stood up while Todoroki kun stayed silent

"Stalking Bakugo? " he said while taking a long sip of his drink.

He sat down and plopped his feet up, " SHUT UP, besides... This is the only place that serves soba in the middle of the night. Oi chief some ramen for me!"

The chef grumbled and got to work.

Poor guy.

Todoroki arched his eyebrow, "Did you come here to ask me how I am? "

He would never -

"HAH?! NEVER IN YOUR DREAMS HALF AND HALF." he sat up with a sadistic smirk, "I just came here to rub some salt in your wounds, how was the night in the slammer? Sleep well? Was it posh enough? Did daddy smac-"

"Come on guys, it's been a while we saw Todoroki kun we shouldn't tease him." I say nervously.

"At least it was one night and not a lifetime unlike you Bakugo."

Ah shinkles, here we go again.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

"I'll take that offer."

Both stand up, glaring at each other,

"Guys p-please the manager might-."

"Bill." The waitress dropped the long bill for 50 sobas and spicy ramen.

I sigh, " OK so if we all split our shares we can pay this, what do you say guys?...guys? " I look up and

Would you look at that? They bailed.

For the love of Allmight

Todoroki's POV:

After ditching Midoriya at the restaurant, Bakugo was nice enough to tell me what I had missed over these weeks at UA

"Just so you know Half and Half, literally everyone, every girl thinks you're some sort of fucking bad boy with daddy issues." he said smirking.

"I'm a what Now?" I asked confused.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! THEY ALL THINK YOU'RE SOME MAFIA BOSS, IT'S FUCKING PRICELESS!" he wiped a tear, "What's better is that they're off my back, sucks for you though but like I said," he threw his head back, " I don't care what happens to your ass."

I roll my eyes, "If you didn't care you wouldn't tell me what I missed."

"HAH THAT'S BECAUSE—"

"OR visited me in the middle of the night... Are you trying to tell me something Bakugo?"

"WHY I OUTTA! " explosions get released from his palms, "IM GONNA—"

I smack a hand on his mouth " Do you hear that? "

We both turn to see Midoriya running towards us at full speed, his fist glowing green.

Bakugo removes my hand from his mouth, "...He knows that he can't fucking use his quirk outside of UA right? "

"I don't think he cares at the moment Bakugo... "

"I'm not scared of his ass he can't—

Mirdoriya huffed, "I ASKED ALL MIGHT"

"Run?"

"Run."

And that was the only time me and Bakugo cooperated

~Time skip~

Freya's POV:

I swing my bag as I enter class lazily, I was tired, I was exhausted, I was not ready for today.

It's not my fault the author had to update five chapters last night of my favorite webtoon.

"Ohayo everyone." I say quietly, plopping down on my seat and resting my head on the table.

"Rough night Freya san?" Momo asked with concern, she offered me some coffee.

I'm not even gonna question where she got that.

"Rough? Sure let's call it that. I just feel tired."

Kirishima chuckled, "What's new about that? You're always tired."

"Wow roasting me early in the morning? Good luck getting homework answers from me then."

"Wha-" he pouted.

That's what you get.

"Anyway Freya San, you should be happy today." Momo said smiling.

"And why is that? Why should I be? out of all the days, be happy today? What could possibly make me happy today-"

"Todoroki bro is coming back." Kirishima said with a grin.

Kaminari popped behind me, "And his reunion will waste some time of Aizawa sensei so that's a bonus!"

"Wait what?" I still didn't process this. " He's coming? He's coming back?"

Momo nodded, "Yup."

I'm not ready.

"Wait ...when? " I turn my head to kirishima suspiciously.

He grinned,

That can't be good.

"Today."