Chap 4: Karaoke loss

Freya's POV:

I walked into the diner that performed karaoke every now and then. The waiter smiled at us since we were his regular customers.

Not to mention he's kinda cute.

"YOOOO!! WE GONNA GET OUR KARAOKE ON BOI! " Kaminari fist pumped the air throwing his bag on the seats and immediately rushing to decide the song.

"Lmao you guys get too excited for karaoke." I said smiling and sitting down to look at the menu.

Bakugo plopped his feet on the table. "Like hell they do! They aren't even good at it!"

"Hey! My vocal range is amazing! My high notes can break glass!" Kaminari interjected.

Bakugo scoffed, "Makes me want to break your teeth more. You sound like Ariana Grande on helium."

Denki gasped and Kirishima started looking at me with a sly look.

"What?" I questioned.

He grinned, "Freya hasn't sung anything yet though."

I rolled my eyes, "I only sing for Todoroki."

Period

"Bet you will."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I immediately swallowed whatever was in my mouth.

"You'll see." and he began whispering something to Kaminari.

What are these little shits talking about?

Before I could question their suspicious behavior, Mina grabbed the mike and music started playing.

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're..."
She took a deep breath and went,"TOOOOXXXXXXXIIIIIICCCCCCCC!!!! "

She takes the acid thing too seriously lmao!

Toxic by Britney Spears started blasting and Mina sang along to it. To add more to it Sero and Kaminari were her back up dancers...

OMG Denki fell off the stage lmao!

"Idiots, atleast you're not like them Baku-"

"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME! THE WORLDS GONNA FUCKING ROLL ME YEAHHH! "

Holy All Might.

Sero muttered, "He ain't the brightest tool in the shed that's accurate."
I immediately took my phone out and started recording Bakugo singing.

"Holy balloons, this is the best blackmail ever." I chuckled after finally recording.

Bakugo glared at me but it didn't have any effect on me.

"OK! My turn!!" Denki kicked everyone off the stage and grabbed the mike. He winked at the waitress to dim the lights. "Dim it down." And then he looked sensually at the crowd.
"OMG he looks like he's gonna drop a new hot single." I whispered excited only to be shushed be Sero.

"Hush hush hush! I wanna see how this turns out."

Bakugo groaned, "It's gonna turn out dumb!"

"HUSH!" We all said in unison. I took out my phone and started recording, "Just in case it has to end up in 'Denki's Jinkies' folder."

"I still think there could be a better name." Kirishima mumbled.

"SHUT UP HE'S GONNA START!" Mina screamed.

Kaminari spoke softly, " I dedicate this song... to my mother." Tears welled up in his eyes and he spoke again, this time his voice cracking, "T-thank you for everything."