Chap 6: Who is he fooling

Freya's POV:
He has my journal

He must have my journal

WHY DOES HE HAVE MY JOURNAL?!

I followed him silently as he shook the gate with locks and chains all over it."It's locked." he said as he shook it vigorously.

"No shit." I mumbled as I gripped the gate. "Welp too bad, let's go home." I said as I walked off but I didn't cover much distance since he managed to grab hold of me.

He's got an iron grip

Ah shizz

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

Time out

OK I know he has my journal, and for unknown reason he's acting out my fantasies.

Poorly if I may add

It's obvious it's an act. It's bloody obvious. The real question is,

Why

Why is he even acting it out, why is he making my fantasies come true.

Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't want it to be forced

Who would?

"Home. Isn't that obvious? Let's just go home, it isn't working." I looked back at him, my eyes narrowed. Of course I was going to drop hints that I know that this is an act.
At least he'll get an idea that I know, right?

Right?

He immediately pulled me closer."I don't think so." his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer.

Excuse me?

And that's what I said, "Excuse me? No. I'm leaving. I'm hungry, cold and very much confused. So no, I'm-WOAH!"

And boom, I was up in the air in his arms. He used his quirk to get a flame boost over the gate. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck in mid air.

Why does he do stuff out of the blue?

"Chill." he mumbled and an ice slide whipped out, making us both slide down smoothly over the gate.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what just happened.

Blink

"Did you seriously just make an ice pun. Did you think it'll reassure me in midair?" I scoffed.

He took out a proud grin, "Did it work?" He seemed proud of his pun, quite satisfied with his little achievement.

Maybe you dork.

That's right, he's more of a... Dork.

"How long do you plan on staying in my arms Freya?", he interuppted my train of thought but good thing he did. I wouldn't realize he was still holding me. He made his presence known by looking down at me.

I turned to look at him, "How long are you planning to hold me Todoroki san?" This is a proud Freya moment. I actually made a bold remark- did he just turn pink or am I seeing things?

He let go immediately and turned away, "Oh and by the way, I didn't drive all the way here, just for you to wuss out and go home."

I started looking around the carnival, "And here I thought you cared for me.guess not. " he didn't say anything afterwards of course.

Yeah that's what I thought, in your dreams Freya. You think he cares? Ha! Go get a rainbow wig you clown, he'll never-

"Shut up." I mumbled and he looked at me confused, "I didn't say anything."