Chap 14: The both of us

Freya's POV:

We both sat in silence, enjoying the sunset, I ignored my buzzing phone. My dad probably had found out that I was out with Todoroki.

Guess Monoma snitched.

Stupid sucker...

I chose to ignore that and enjoy my time with Todoroki here.

"Do you like marshmallows?" He cocked his head to my side and asked as he arched his eyebrow.

I grinned, "Oh do I?! I love marshmallows, you have no idea!" I practically screamed, but realising that I practically bursted, I composed myself.

I'm a lady

Pfft

"I mean they're cool...could eat one or two, whatever." I shrugged and looked away embarrassed.

Todoroki nodded with a small smile, finding my act very amusing.

"I see, well maybe you won't like them as much then?" He said as he held a marshmallow bag. "It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

...

"Gimme."

He chuckled, " Well how amusing, I thought you would be too mature for confectionery."

"I'm not mature. I'm least mature. Hand over the marshmallows." I said as I tried to grab them from his hand but he just pulled them back.

"Hey!"

He took one out and held it between his fingers, "You know.." he started poker faced as he gave the marshmallow a little squeeze and tug.

"It's sort of like you."

What in the name of Wonka.

"It's soft and stretchy like your quirk and how you behave." He eyed the marshmallow, then popped it into his mouth, as he chewed he looked at me dead in the eye,

"But it's also sweet and melts in my mouth."

I stared at him bug eyed, my face grew hotter by the second as he casually chewed on it, focused on my face.

My face is like a Hollywood movie to you isn't it.

"J-just... Give me the marshmallow...please." I looked away, my gaze hitting the floor until I felt something soft on my lips.

"Here."

"Mmph?"

He had pressed the marshmallow to my lips, I opened my mouth and took it in. (A/N ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯)

Ah sweet delight

"Cannibalism." He muttered as he popped another one into his mouth.

"Oh hush, let me savour this." I held my cheeks as I ate it.

"So..."

"Hm?"

He turned to me, dead serious, " What are you going to do with your father?"

"Huh?"

Todoroki pointed at my phone that was buzzing, with the caller ID of dad popping up, he then showed his own phone that he had 15 missed calls from someone called 'annoying'.

Who's annoying

"Is that your dad?"

"Yes."

I snorted a laugh then went serious to the situation, I gripped my phone tightly, "I don't know what to do."

He nodded and leaned his head back on the tree, "I understand, either way it's trouble for both of us. The old man might send me to another hero school but I doubt it. He has a reputation to maintain, he'll want his prodigy to be in the best.... besides I'll burn it down."