Chap 8: Daddies

Freya's POV:

I stood there, panting and breathless. I stared at him as he stood there smiling. So many emotions going through me.

I was angry at myself for judging him without getting to know him actually.

I was angry at him for leaving me here just to teach me a lesson.

I was scared shitless because of the mirrors.

And I was tired.

It's way past my bed time anyway.

"Todo-oroki k-kun." I said breathless, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to catch my breath. I immediately ran towards him, "I'm really so—AH!"

Hey who left this pebble right here for me to trip on?

"FREYA!" I heard him shout and I felt his footsteps rush towards me while my face was having a make out session with the floor.

"No no, it's alright Todoroki kun." I said as he helped me up, dusting my jeans, "I deserve it for what I did." I smiled up at him apologetically.

He looked back at me with sad eyes, "Freya..."

I stayed silent, what was I supposed to say? What can I say? Will whatever I say be enough? Will it make him forgive me?

I'm no less then one of his crazy fangirls.

For a person who hates people who judge, I behaved hypocritically didn't I?

Shame

"Todoroki kun.." I looked up at him, with hopeful eyes and he looked back at me the same.

"You—"

"— Are under arrest for breaking and entering."

We're what now?

My head whipped back as I stared at the police officer standing there looking done with life.

Todoroki immediately spoke up, "We were actually just–"

"Save it pretty boy. You're Endeavour's son aren't you? I'd recognize that hair and scar anywhere. You and your girlfriend are coming with me." He waved his hands and opened the tent door. "Out you go now, no need to resist."

Pardon me.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I mumbled embarrassed while I looked over at Todoroki who was not meeting my eyes and looked pretty flustered himself.

The officer rolled his eyes, "Oh ofcourse! That's what they all say when you walk in on them making it official."

Todoroki crossed his arms, "You can't just assume or judge that she and I are involved romantically."

Yeah officer I learnt that lesson the hard way just now so please shut up.

" Yeah yeah, there is nothing romantic about this alright. Nobody confesses in the house of mirrors. Now out you go."

Todoroki seemed to agree and nodded rapidly.

Not the confession you're thinking officer.

I sighed and followed the officer outside, I actually wanted to leave. I needed rest more then anything at the moment. I was tired physically and mentally and I needed my bed more then anything. So in a way this officer is my hero.

"Take me away officer."

"Less talk from you, little lady."

Todoroki's POV: