Chap 5: Get in loser we're going out

Freya's POV:
I looked everywhere, in everyroom. I even went back to the classroom and the detention room to see if it was still there.

It wasn't.

"Oh my god where is it?! I'm panicking!! My sweet journal!" I say as I stretched out of my room to Mina's, "Maybe it's here!? " Mina who was too busy staring at her phone didn't notice me entering.

"Close the door on your way out." She mumbled as I ran out of her room not closing her door. "Freya.. " she sounded threatening.

"Kay fine fine!" I stretched my arm and close her door.

I bolted out of there like a slinky spring and bolted to Denki's room, who had his bath towel up to his chest like a woman.

"What in the world Denki?"

He looked up at me and immediately covered his chest area, "KYAAAAA! "

I covered my ears and ran away, "There wasn't even anything to see!"
He threw his console at me and screamed in a high pitched voice, "Baka! PERVERT! KYAAAA! MY INNOCENCEEEEE!"

I ran out and saw Mineta staring at me, "I see you're a woman of culture as well fufu." he said smirking.

He thinks I'm a perv like him.

I immediately stretched my arm and threw him out the window like a sling "YEET!" I sighed and went into my room, plopped on my bed and started thinking,

What if somebody finds it and posts it on social media?

WHAT IF THEY SHOW IT TO TODOROKI?

What if they blackmail me for it?

What if—

Thud

"What was that? Am I imagining? Must be imagining it. Wow I'm going crazy." I laid my head down again ignoring the sound.

Thud

Ignore Freya

Thud

Maybe it's the vent?

CRACK!

I immediately jolted and saw that my window had a small cracked hole in it and a... shard on my carpet.

A shard?

I immediately got up and ran to the window, carefully grabbed the shard and examined it.

It looks like ice... cold like it too.

"Is this a prank?" I mumbled seeing the ice shard melt in my hands.

Whoever it was had the audacity to make a hole in my window! They ought to be glad that the whole window didn't break! They were messing with a future hero in training after all!

OK Freya you sound like Bakugo.

I went up to my window and just as I reached it, another shard went past the side of my head like a bullet.

This git trying to kill me?

On a Tuesday?

THE NERVE?

I opened the window and raised my fist, "What's the bloody idea Huh?! Who do you think you are trying to—

"Took you long enough."

What in the sweet name of Present Mic?

"T-todoroki Shoto?" I coughed out.

There he stood, his usually straight and proper hair, messy.  He wore a leather jacket, ripped jeans and he was ontop of his red Lamborghini.