Chap 2: My Replacement and her booster seat

Freyas's POV:
"LET GO OF ME!!" I struggled with Kirishima's grip on my waist, sero's grip on my arm and Denki's hold on my leg.

Can't a girl just jump out the window before her crush walks in?

" What are you so afraid for? It's not like he'll eat you up!" Kirishimas said pushing me back but my grip on the window sill was tight.

I wish

"I said let me go or I'll bite!!" well I won't bite, that's unhygienic... I'd rather bite - a donut.

Kaminari was clinging to my leg, not letting me jump out the window and embracing death.

"You're like a sister to me!!!! " Kami said crying and weeping.

" Stop crying Kaminari she won't jump! Get back in here Freya!" Sero kept yanking

"NEVER." I growled.

"YOUR LEG IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME"

"SHUT IT DENKI." We all yelled at Denki and somehow they got me back in my seat, more like... His seat.

I bit my lip, I never met the man in person. I've only seen him on TV or heard of him from my friends, though I'd imagine him to a bad boy, a delinquent.

I take out my journal, and started scribbling

"Todoroki kun seemed like the guy I could break into amusement parks with... In the middle of the night.

He seems like the type of person who shows up at my window with his car at 2am and takes me out

He seems like the type of person who'd break into other people's houses just for a glass of water

He seems like my type. "

I immediately blush at that, if only, I sighed.

"Freya stop dreaming about Todoroki before I kick you out of the class." Aizawa sensei spoke popping his head out of his sleeping bag.

"G-gomen sensei, sorry." I mumble out.

Todoroki's POV:

I walked to class with Midoriya who was updating me about things they did and all.

"I thought about asking Uraraka San out. " he said proudly.

"And?" I tilted my head.

He looked away embarassed, "Didn't ask."

"Thought so. At least I actually do what I think. "

He folded his arms and coughed,

I sense some roasting coming

"Nothing you did that day had anything to do with thinking."

"But I still did it, and my plan worked, I burned down a building, got kicked out and UA accepted me again so not only did I get into my preferred school but also got a chance to make the old man mad and that's a win-win in my book. "

"When I told you it's your power Todoroki, I didn't mean using it to burn down a school just to drive Endeavour san mad." he raised a finger Saying that, like a mom.