Chap 3: Detention Confusion

Todoroki's POV:

I stared at the imposter in my seat, her little feet dangling from her seat as she scribbled whatever Aizawa was telling about strategies.

So her quirk allows her to change shape, and for some reason when I approached her, she shrunk into a three year old. I continue to stare at her, hoping it'll annoy her enough to get her out of my seat.

You can't endure this, she must be screaming inside in agony.

Freyas's POV:

OMG he's looking at me I'm screaming what a dream come true.

I continued to scribble in my journal

Today I met him, and he was as charming yet as bad as ever. I could feel the butterflies and to make matters worse he's now staring at me.

I turned my head to peek at him, only to find him squinting at me as if he sucked a lemon.

"Um... Are you alright? " I asked sweat dropping. He continued to stare at me,

" ... Why aren't you uncomfortable yet?"

Why would he want that.

"Um why would I be uncomfortable? " I say with a small smile. This isn't so bad, I can atleast make small talk with him, this is great progress.

"Do you like it when I stare at you?"

BOI WHAT.

"W-what?" I ask stammering and the moment I see his cold face, I immediately regret looking.

"I said." His mouth opened and a cold mist released, "Do you like it when I stare at you? Is that why you're not uncomfortable? It's because you enjoy it? "

Gulp

I felt shivers down my spine and started fiddling with my thumbs, "N-no it's not like that, I just... Uh. " I look around for an excuse and immediately jolted, " IM JUST USED TO IT, YOU KNOW PEOPLE STARING AT ME. ITS COMPLETELY NORMAL FOR ME. "

He was staring at me bored and then I could swear I could see a sly smirk, unnoticeable even but I could see it.

"Freya... " I turned my head to Aizawa sensei who was staring at me, come to think of it everyone was staring at me.
Crap that sly little-

"Freya next time if you're going to boast about how many people stare at you, I would very much appreciate if you used your inside voice for that." Aizawa sensei scoffed.

I folded my arms and muttered, " I don't see you telling Bakuboy or Present Mic to use their inside voices."

"HAH YOU WANNA FIGHT?! " Bakugo said standing up.

Heck no I don't have the energy for that, I'm tired.

"If you say so." Yes, why the hell did I say that when I was so damn tired.

"Detention." Aizawa sensei muttered.

Me and Bakugo looked over "Wait what? "

"You both heard me, detention. Argue back and I'll double it. Disturb my lecture again and I'll triple it. Ruin my sleep and call it eternity." He said monotonously.