Chap 12: They don't know about us

Freya's POV:

I stood there outside of school waiting for Todoroki kun. He sure was taking his sweet time.

I checked the time and sighed as he still didn't show up.

Todoroki and I had planned to meet each other outside of school wearing disguises and you bet that I made sure my disguise was unrecognisable.

I had pulled my hair into a short bun and covered it up with a snap back. I wore fake dorky glasses and a plain t-shirt and jeans.

I look like a dude

If I did, then that's perfect. No one would suspect me then. My eyes caught this weird guy wearing shades. Who kept looking at me.

What? Never seen a girl dressed up as a dude to take her dude friend/love interest on a food trip before?

The nerve.

After five minutes of that guy constantly staring at me with no Todoroki to appear, I decided to ask the fellow what was bothering him.

So I approached him.

I made my voice gruff and as manly as I could, "Oi you. What's the matter huh? Never seen a perfectly normal human being before? You wanna go bub? Because I'll take you out—"

"Aren't you already taking me out?" He spoke nonchalantly.

THE NERVE

"Oi oi! What's the big idea! You being smart with me?—" His finger found its way to my lips, silencing me.

Soft

"Freya?"

Only one person would put his finger on my lips like this.

"Todoroki kun?" I whispered against his finger. He took his shades off and showed me his eyes. He wore contacts so his dual coloured eyes were of one colour.

Blue.

But more importantly his scar....

Where is it?

My hands leapt to his face cupping it and inspecting his face.

"Where is it? Where is the—" he pulled my hands down into his own and stared at me with a pink tinted face.

Did I do something?

"N-not here." He gestured towards the bus and I nodded.

"Are you stuttering?" I asked as we walked to the bus stop.

He turned away and pulled his hoodie over his head. He had a jet black wig on his head, though I could still see specs of his red and white hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...you know." I remember Midoriya telling me that Todoroki's scar was a no-no topic.

Flashback (brought to you by DJ Todoroki in da club. All he plays is lastest hits and chicks yo. Jk. He would never do that..)

"Now Freya san remember. The scar is a no-no topic." Midoriya said as he wagged his finger.

"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity.

He showed me his arms covered in scars and said, "There is one rule of the scar club and it's that you don't speak about the scar club."

"What about scars?"

"Same thing."

"Why'd you reference fight club?"

"I like that movie."