The Invasion and Gungun City

{Silver's POV}

I leaped down, and landed quietly next to them quickly after getting out of the rather small ventilation shaft.

"Battle droids."

Qui-Gon said, and I nodded quickly.

"It's a invasion army." Obi-Wan said, and my hand went to my staff, and he shook his head. "Not yet."

Qui-Gon said, as we watched the army in front of us. "We must now warn the Naboo and then get contact to the side Chancellor Valoren." I said.

"Yes. But to do so, we must now split up. Both of you, stow away, onboard separate ships, and meet down onto the planet." Qui-Gon said.

"You were right about one thing Master." Obi-Wan said, and Qui-Gon and I both looked at him.

"The Negotiations were short."

He said, as we resolved to stow away in the separate ships now, as we both watched the droids as well.

I was first off of the ships, and was running immediately, and I ran into Obi-Wan, and we continued to run.

"Move!" I shouted, pulling out my staff, and blocking three shots, and I was deflecting them quickly back at them.

I saw Obi-Wan, and I raced after him, continuing to run once again, as I kept my footing in the very much mud, of the woods now.

I ducked quickly under the blasts and we both saw that Qui-Gon is blocking, them as we ran behind him.

"Are you both alright?" Qui-Gon said, putting away his lightsaber once more and I shrugged as I stood up again.

"Silver did all of the work."

Obi-Wan said, as I sighed.

"You saved my again." Now a weird speaking... thing said, and I raised my eyebrows at it.

"What's this?" Obi-Wan asked, before I could speak again. "A local. Now let's get out of here before any more of the droids show up." Qui-Gon said.

"More? More did you say?" The thing said, and I raised my eyebrows as we ran, and it followed us.

"Exsqueeze me. But the most safest place, would be to go to Gungun city. It is where I grew up. It is a very hidden city."

Jar Jar Binks said, and we stopped, and all of us now turned to look at him. "City?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Could you take us there?" I asked, and Jar Jar hesitated immediately, as I asked.

"Uh... On second thought, no. Not really no." He said, and I reached for my single lightsaber.

Now very much heavily tempted to now just lop the head clean off of this foolish thing.

"No?" Qui-Gon asked, stepping towards the creature, holding out his hand for me to stop, and I did.

"It is embarrassing. But uh... I was... Jar Jar was banished. My. afraid I've been banished. The guard... they'll be doing terrible things to me, if me going back there."

Jar Jar said.

"You hear that?" Qui-Gon asked, and I looked at them, and smiled slightly as we were enjoying this too much.

"Yeah." Jar Jar Binks said.

"That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way. Right now." Qui-Gon said.

"If they find us. They will crush us, grind us up into tiny pieces, and blast us into oblivion."

Obi-Wan said, and his smile was indicating that he was having much too much fun with this.

"Also, we will give you a quick death first." I said and Jar Jar squealed with fright at my words.

"Ahh. All yours points are well said. This way! Follow me! Quickly! Hurry now!" He said, and we followed him.

"How much further?"

Qui-Gon asked as we walked towards the lake where Jar Jar was now going into.

"We are now going underwater okay? And I'm now warning you, Gunguns... they no like visitors or outsiders. No warm welcome."

Jar Jar said. "Oh don't worry. This hasn't been our day for the warm welcomes."

Obi-Wan said, as we pulled out of our cloaks, our air devices, and put, them in, as we dove after Jar Jar Binks.

As we swam after Jar Jar, I saw the city appear, as we continued to swim, we all looked around at the city.

Jar Jar walked through an almost bubble thing, and we followed pulling out of our mouths, the air devices.

I followed Jar Jar, as we all went to the King's chamber or the boss as the general christened it.

"A droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them." I said, and the boss looked at me.

"You do not have permission to speak to me in this chamber. You will not be speaking again." The boss said.

I said nothing, and I reached for my staff, but Obi-Wan shook his head as he stepped forward to speak.

"You and the Naboo form a symbiote circle. What happens to one of you of the planet, will affect the other, you, must understand this."

Obi-Wan said. "Me no care what happens to Naboo." The boss said, and I reached for my weapon again.

"Speed us on our way?" Qui-Gon asked, doing a very simple mind trick to get him weaker.

"Me is going to speed you on your way Yes he will." Boss said, and I looked up at Qui-Gon.

"We could use a transport." I said, waving my hand quickly from my back and Obi-Wan looked at me.

"Me sa give you the Bungo. A speediest way to the Naboo. This is going through the planet core. Now go." Boss said.

"Thank you for your help, we leave in peace." Qui-Gon said, and we all bow to the Boss, and I stood next to Kenobi as we waited for our Master again.

"Master we are short on time." I said quietly to Qui-Gon Jinn, who nodded at me.

"We need a Navigator to get us through the planet's core. This Gungun still may be of use to us."

Qui-Gon said quietly.

"What will happen to Jar Jar Binks here?" Qui-Gon asked the boss. "He will be... punished." The boss said.

"I saved his life. He now owes me what your people and you yourself, call a life debt. Your gods, demand that his life belongs to me now."

Qui-Gon said, pulling another mind trick on the boss, and Jar Jar nodded as we were allowed to take him.