Prologue

There was a long silence. No one ever dared to make a sound in that only-God-knows silent asylum. It was a very dirty and out-of-place basement where an 'underground' group conspired to take down one human being.

That human being with a spiky hair – whose surrounded by the arrogant 'troops' of the leader smiled a mysterious smile - which everyone wouldn't want to understand. His black, circle-tattooed cap was his trademark and his left ear pierced of a silvery steel – like that of a frozen fractal – glistened conspicuously. His necklace with a guitar-shaped pendant on it glowed in the night. On the underground terms, he was called "Cloud".

"We meet again," biglang saad ng isang malaking boses. Everybody looked with awe at the one with the deafening voice. He's sitting at the far end of the basement – as if King of the basement. His right ear was pierced with three star-shaped earrings, with his nose as that of a bull, also pierced. On his left hand was an unlit cigarette. He's called the "Mayti Bull".

Cloud, with his handsome face, smiled,then wore his cap backwards – a sign that he's ready.

Everybody knew that. He's a menace when it comes to fights and rumbles.

"You've been gone for a very long time. Sa'n ang mga kasamahan mo, 'yong apat pa?" asked the one named Mayti Bull.

The mysterious "Cloud" just shrugged and looked around him. Four is enough for this low – level goons. Napatingin siya sa tatlo rin niyang kasamahang napapalibutan na rin ng mga "kakosa" ni Mayti Bull. Their faces cannot also be seen with that darkness that almost engulfed the whole basement.

He looked at his 'friends'. That was a sign. Suddenly, his three friends clenched their fists and started the 'battle'. There was a loud, deafening sound of retaliation from the two groups.

With roughly thirty minutes, the fight ended, leaving only four men standing – Cloud and his three friends.

Cloud just looked at the bulging face of Mayti Bull. Sayang din ang magandang korte ng mukha nito.

"You get the wrong idea," Cloud said with a very low voice. "Let's end it here."

Cloud then walked away.

Mayti Bull clinched his fist, with words on his head, "I'm gonna take you down, dela Torre."

GUYS, Leave your comments below. HIT THE Star and ADD to RL po and SHARE na rin po (sagad-sagarin na natin!). Follow me, too!

Thank you so much, dear Readers!