Ch-12, There for You

I glanced at the clock which showed that it was currently 2 am. And to think I have a school tomorrow. I really don't have the energy to go to school but exams are coming up so it is kind of important for me to go. I layed on my bed and the memories of earlier came flooded in my mind my mind.

Few hours earlier.

A women sitting comfortably on a chair came into view. She had a very distinct appearance most notably due to the scars that covered her face.

She seems to be of average height and weight, yet possesses an exceptionally large chest and a curvaceous hourglass figure. You can literally tell that eventhough she is sitting.

"Give it to us" she said without wasting a beat.

Give them what? I glanced around but none of them had the confused expression as mine.

"Where is sir and Madam?" Aquarius asked in return.

"If you want them alive,give it to us"

"Don't you fucking dare to touch them" I stated very calmly totally opposite of the words that left my mouth.

Alive? What the fuck she means by that. They better be fucking around or else I would lose my mind completely.She glanced at me like she now only noticed me. If I was not mistaken I saw a flash of recognisation crossing her eyes.

"Lucy" she smirked.

"That would be me" I replied while sitting straight on my seat. Well guess who is famous?

"Never thought I would see you again" that was not the sweet kind of comment which you hear after a long time. It was rather very taunting kind of.

"Well,you thought wrong" I shrugged simply.

"Where are they?" I asked but this time not being able to control the glare from my eyes.

"With us of course" she replied chuckling. Not the sweet kind of laugh but a sick kind of laugh.

The moment she said those words, the camera was turn to side ways showing some of the people who work with my parents. My heart dropped at seeing them. The were all tied up. There hands tied at the back and some of them were there whose mouths were also tied up by handkerchief.

They were hurt badly,not a single one of them were there who had no scars. Blood were coming from everywhere,their hands,lips, cheeks, everywhere.

There in the corner sat a boy holding gun likes it's a toy and rotating it around its finger. I was not able to tell the face,it was not clear. But he had dirty blonde hair. The scene was horror striking like everything became so real if it was not before.

Even though I was in a gang I was never exposed to this much cruelty. This scene made me nauseous. I don't even want to imagine what happened to mom and dad. And let's not forget that we have not spotted Akira nad Igneel yet.

"Where are they?" Aquarius repeated herself empahasing each and every word.

"You know where are they. Now make your decision fast. Oh wait,you don't have a Choice" she said proudly.

"You know we can't make a decision. We can't give you unless the permission is granted by sir." Aries said trying to explain the shithead.

"Exactly. Atleast let us talk to them only once." Loke supported her.

"Your problem not mine" she replied impatiently.

Everyone around the room glance at each other not knowing what to do. After mom and dad I would make the decision but since I don't have a fucking clue of what they want I stayed quiet not wanting to mess up the situation even more for them. A minute or two passed before someone spoke up.