Prologue

Normal P.O.V

          It was the end of summer and you just finished shooting your Victoria's Secret Bikini in the Sun Collection wondering if you'll ever be a normal teenager. You have begged your parents for months now to enroll you into a school, but every time you ask them they say no. It's the same response over and over again from your dad and your mom.

"Hon, I love you and you know I would do anything for you, but you can't go to public school. I want you to be safe and protected. Trust me is for your own good." 

Honestly, you thought your parents were just trying to keep your career safe. It's not like you hate modeling, you actually love it, but it's just you want to explore more. 

       As you walked to your house you decided to not think about that, you decided to think happy thoughts. You went to your safe spot in your mind and remembered that My Hero Academia was on. You couldn't wait to see your favorite character, (fav. character in MHA), and your favorite ship (MHA favorite ship). 

      You opened the front door to see your parents at the door welcoming you to come inside. They sat you down for a little talk. Being already mad at them because they rejected you going to school, you were double mad at them because they were interfering with your alone time. "What is it?" you said trying to be aplomb.

 "We need to talk to you about something you might like," Your mom said with a smile. "You remember when we said no about you going to school, (F/n)?" Your dad said willingly. 

" Yes, I remember you said no for like thousand times," you said with a smart attitude. "Well we thought about it and we decided that it's time you start socializing and experiencing the world, so to put this short you're going to Konoha Academy." 

         Once you heard the news your face lit up. "Oh really now, what made you change your mind?" 

    "We thought it would be nice for you to experience school like we did," Your mom smiled at you.  "Cool," you said running up the stairs only to be stopped by the voice of your parents.

"Just cool? you've been wanting this for a really long time and all you respond with is cool?" your dad looked at you confused.

  "I mean, yeah, there is nothing fun about education for real just the friends you made along the way," you walked up to your room. "goodnight love you."

"love you too sweetie." you close the door to your room and continue with your night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this prologue ^w^ I tried my best to make it interesting and stuff 

thanks for reading,

Author-Chan~