Happy Birthday

Aizawa huffed as he opened the door to his apartment. He didn't have much time. He was tired as hell, and couldn't feel his legs, but Hizashi was throwing a small party at his house for his birthday. Though he'd never admit it, he really did care for his friend. Mic meant more to Aizawa than anyone else did. He rushed into his room and changed into some casual clothes. It was freezing outside and pouring down, but he knew this party probably meant a lot to his friend. He had loved Hizashi for a very long time, more than he'd admit. He threw on a baggy shirt and some pants and swiftly tied his hair up into some sort of messy bun. He rushed outside into the street in the rain and began to sprint.

Hizashi waited patiently by the door.
"Maybe he's not coming?" He thought to himself. He shook his head in denial. Surely he'd come, right? He heard a knock at the door and jumped up excitedly. He swung it open and gasped, horrified.
"Aizawa!" He cries as he ushered the cold and shivered man inside.
"You're freezing cold! What were you thinking? You should know you didn't have to come!" His heart dropped at the sight of his friend. He hugged him tightly, and ushered him to the bathroom. He grabbed some towels and handed them to him.
"Dry off, you can use some of my clothes" Hizashi said, honestly. He closed the door to the bathroom and collected some clothes from his room. His outfits usually consisted of band t-shirts or his own merchandise. He picked out a shirt that went with a band he was sure Aizawa liked. He grabbed some long pants and a jacket and hurried back to the bathroom where Shota was waiting.

Shota changed quickly as Mic waited patiently outside. He looked in the mirror and cracked a smile.
"How'd he know I liked this band..?" Shota thought. He shook off the feeling in his chest and walked out. Mic grinned brightly and pulled Aizawa into a tight hug.
"You should know you don't have to come to this sorta stuff if you don't wanna" he whispered, hurt. "What if you get sick?" Shota mumbled something under his breath.
"Well...you see, bestie," Hizashi stepped back in surprise "I couldn't miss it".

Hizashi felt the tears well up in his eyes. Aizawa's eyes widened in shock.
"Wait no- dont cry I'm sorry-" He was interrupted by a bone crushing hug.
"I had so much I wanted to tell you tonight, but knowing you consider me more of a friend than you let on is enough to make me feel amazing" he whined. Aizawa wrapped his arms around his friend and let him cry into his shoulder.
"Well...I had something I wanted to tell you too..." Hizashi let go gently and stepped back. His face went red with embarrassment as he wiped his tears away.
"No, come back." Shota said, as he trapped Mic in his arms.
"You wanna hear a secret?" He whispered. Present Mic nodded. Aizawa stepped on his tiptoes and kissed the tall thin man on the cheek.
"I love you, Hizashi"

Hizashi could already feel the red creeping up his face.
"You- love? Me????" He questioned. Aizawa nodded, beginning to regret his actions. Zashi pulled him into a proper kiss and smiled softly.
"I love you too, Sho." He mumbled. Shota hugged Mic tightly.

"Happy birthday, Zashi"