Author's Note

Soooo.. whoops.
I completely forgot I even h a d Wattpad, I'm not going to lie to you.
I am so sorry.
I'm looking back at all the support this little thing I did in my spare time got, and I feel kinda guilty honestly, because I'm not really in the BNHA fandom anymore.
Due to COVID, I got back into a bunch of old fandoms I used to be in or my friends used to be in, like Five Night's At Freddy's, Undertale, and Homestuck.
And truly, getting back into FNAF has been one hell of a ride, since everyone who was small and immature back then, is back and all grown up now, so it's so much calmer and so much more tolerable, but I still feel embarrassed talking about it to others lmao.
Through that, I've created so many more characters and oc's to go with an AU storyline my friend and I have, and I love them all so dearly.
Hell, the Carter family are most definitely my comfort characters, now.
Our own interpretations of certain characters have become so overly important to me, I just generally feel bad for ever ditching FNAF.

But, as much as I love being in the FNAF fandom again, it's pushed out BNHA.
I no longer have motivation or inspiration to go along with this book of oneshots and mini stories.
And as much as I'd love to instead write about the oc's I now love more than anything, that's not content people seem to enjoy.
Content about my own characters.
Despite that, I'll probably start writing about them.
Writing about FNAF.
Just like the good old days.

So that's the end of this book.
And to those of you who will unfollow me due to the lack of content they like, I guess this is goodbye.

Thanks for all your support, it means a hell of a lot to me.

To those of you I may see in whatever my next creation is, catch you on the Flipside, my friend.

Love you all! Thanks so much for everything.

-TB

(Extra File Found:
File Name: Other Means of Contact
@/RainbowSpinch (Instagram)
AwesomeAsriel (Youtube)
@/RainbowSpinch (Tumblr) )