The Gecko

"But Shotaaaaaa" Yamada whined. Aizawa was practically dragging the loud blonde down the street by the arm while their son followed behind them. Shinso had said he was saving up to buy a leopard gecko. Over the time period of the most part of a year, he'd managed to save up the cash to buy everything he needs, including the reptile it's self. Hizashi was against it due to the fact that their diet includes bugs. This had made Aizawa especially happy that Shinso wanted a gecko, he loved teasing his husband.
"No whining, Zashi. He saved up for it for a long time on his own." Aizawa responded with a fairly visible grin. Hizashi could feel his heart drop, he already knew there was no getting out of this.
"It'll be fine, just because they eat bugs it doesn't mean you have to go near the bugs." Hizashi just let a displeased whine escape his lips. He goes to say something, but is just shushed by Aizawa. Having this little reptile in the house was going to be a nightmare, and he knew it.

Day 1 of having the leopard gecko in the house. Shinso would usually keep it with him in his hand or on his shoulder, and take him back to his tank to feed him. If Hizashi was ever near the Shinso whilst he was walking around with it, he'd back off. The little guy didn't seem so bad, but he wanted to keep his distance. Everytime an expression of fear appeared on his face, he'd be able to hear Shota just laugh at him. Shinso, being a..lovely son..would sometimes hold the gecko out at his loud second father and talk about it, leaving Hizashi is consistent displeasure. Why was he so salty towards this small, harmless creature? Neither Hitoshi or Shota knew.

Day 4 of having the leopard gecko in the house. Things.. had improved. Sort of. Hizashi wasn't exactly afraid of the gecko itself anymore, but he was certainly still unhappy with its existence. Everytime it licked its own eyes or consumed some sort of pest in the house Hizashi would feel shivers go down his spine. That reptile. Surely it was plotting something against him. Staring at Hizashi with its soulless black eyes, creeping forward whenever Shinso wasn't supervising him. Hizashi hated it. He'd much rather just snuggle with his husband than live in constant irrational fear.

Day 12 of having the leopard gecko in the house.
They've bonded. A mutual alliance has formed. They spend time together, the reptile and Hizashi. Though I must say, I've never seen a human run faster, than when Hizashi leaves for the gecko's dinner time.

(Holy SHIT guys I forgot this account existed- read over the notifications and people actually- like these one shots-?? Welp- guess I'm bringing back the writing hobby-)