Chill Day

//I got so many suggestions and oh my god they've all been so helpful! Thank you all so much!
Suggested by: @Izuku_Midoriya___

He wasn't going to lie, for someone who was so stubborn and strict, Shota needed cuddles. He wasn't sure why he had this sudden need for affection, but he really did need it. He just laid around his house for a bit, hoping it'll go away, but no. It did not. So he got off his ass, grabbed his phone and called the one person he trusted to give him affection like what he wanted. After making the very important call, he walked in circles around his house. Walking laps around each room, then moving onto the next. Every now and then he'd stop to hug one of his cats, because of course that's very important. We absolutely do not NOT hug the cats. And as much as Shota loved hugging the little creatures in his home, he still wanted human affection. Someone who wouldn't meow and whine after 5 minutes because they were bored of it.

When Hizashi did finally show up, the first thing Shota could think of doing was to go up and wrap his arms around him and snuggle his face down into his shoulder. Hizashi just let out a small bit of laughter before picking up his emo rat of a best friend and going and toppling backwards onto the sofa. Once he knew that neither him or Shota were going to topple off the edge, he hugs him, gladly sharing his body warmth with one of the people who mean the most to him. Shota, to say the least, was amazingly pleased with the cuddles he was receiving. Needless to say, his favourite spot is the one closest to Hizashi.

I'm not in the slightest kidding when I say that hours went on by. They just laid there on Shota's couch in a comfortable silence, just listening to the absolute nothingness together, locked in each other's arms. Occasionally, one of Shota's cats would trot on by. But wouldn't stay long after getting the scritches or the pats they wanted.

Honestly, I think there's a very good, short way to describe it all.

It was gay.