There You Are

(Authors note: this story is connected to Where Is He, and earlier one shot. Enjoy!)

If there was one thing Aizawa had noticed about Hizashi after he returned from his day of absence is that he'd been a lot more quiet. He wasn't the loud, obnoxious, but funny friend. He was just....awkward. Aizawa over time became more and more protective of his friend. If he heard even anything such as a small rumour, he'll take it down, right at the person who started it. He took it upon himself to help Hizashi become confident again. At first he figured that maybe he was just tired. But after a couple weeks of quiet,awkward Hizashi, he started realising that 'he's tired' isn't a reliable excuse anymore. He began spending a lot more time with his friend. He would often compliment what he was wearing or what his hair was like that day, or point of the little things. He knew for a fact that Hizashi loved birds, so he'd often point out a pretty bird if he saw one. Over time, Aizawa's progress began to show as Hizashi got more and more confident. He started going out places more and having a good time. Aizawa was relieved. One night, Aizawa insisted he came over to Hizashi's house. Of course, he was very worried.

Aizawa backtracked his mind to Hizashi's day of absense. Something had happened between him and his dad because the dad wasn't okay with Hizashi being gay. The thought of it in general made Aizawa angry. When Hizashi just couldn't prevent it, he reluctantly allowed Aizawa to come into the house. He opened the door and said hi, a weary smile on his face.
'He's nervous' where the only words Aizawa could make out in his head. Hizashi and Aizawa enjoyed themselves for a couple hours before there was a knock at the front door. Hizashi got up and unlocked the door. His parents were home. He had always been okay with his mum. His mother was sweet and kind, and was very accepting of Hizashi. His father on the other hand, was not the same. His mother smiled.
"We got your message! Can I see your friend? I'd love to meet them!" Her brown hair was something Hizashi had not inherited himself. Her quirk, on the other hand, he had. He turned around and waved Aizawa out. He walked over calmly and stood beside Hizashi. The father frowned. He was a tall, obviously unhealthy man. He had large hands and a head of goldenish blonde hair, going grey. The mother was a completely different story. She had a very soft, calming face. She was about average height and had brown hair looking over her shoulders.
"Mum, Dad, this is my friend. Aizawa. He's in my class at UA." He mumbled. His mother shook Aizawa's hand and smiled.
"Oh it's wonderful to meet you, Aizawa. Hizashi has told us so much about you! You truely seem lovely" Aizawa nodded, but didn't smile. The mother took no offence. Hizashi has already said that Aizawa wasn't one for smiling or talking more than he needs to. Hizashi felt himself start to sweat as his father strutted over to Aizawa. He clamped a hand on his shoulder and leaned down. His hands had a very strong grip. He could feel the fact that this mans quirk was activated. Super strength. Not bad. The old, large man began to speak.
"So you're this friend that my son here keeps blabbering about all the time." Aizawa felt the mans grip on his shoulders tightening. He waited patiently.
"I suggest you say something before I break your shoulder, boy." Aizawa hesitated, but sighed.
"And I suggest you stop using your QUIRK before I have to use MINE." He was being stern, and wasn't at all afraid of this man. The man grinned.
"I'm sure your weak quirk won't be so useful with a broken shoulder." Aizawa turned himself around till the mans face was in his sight. He breathed heavily before activating his quirk, whilst erasing his. The man felt his grip go loose, and he backed away in surprise.
"What the FUCK?" He yelled angrily.
"My quirk is Erasure. I can erase anyone's quirk as long as I'm looking at them. Which means if you even come near me, you'll lose it. So unless you want your super strength back, I suggest you back down." Aizawa honestly had never felt some powerful towards an adult. The father stormed off and slammed the door behind him. Hizashi's mother sighed.
"That was very brave of you. He doesn't usually take nicely to having boys in the house." Aizawa nodded and rubbed his shoulder.
"He should learn that being irrational with his quirk in not a good strategy. He thinks he's intimidating by his large size, but in reality he's just a fat old man" he was being serious when he said it, but Hizashi broke down into laughter. Aizawa knew he was laughing because he insulted his dad. Aizawa cracked a smile.
"Is it okay if I keep him at mine for a few days? After that, I don't know if it's safe for him to be around his dad until he cools off." Hizashi's mother nodded. Hizashi packed his stuff into his bag and happily spent the week at Aizawa's. While he was there, he explained the situation better.
"My dad is....extremely unaccepting. He's hard to live with but he's my dad, y'know? Wether he loves me or not I still love him. You remember when I was off that one time? Like wasn't at school? My dad was really unhappy that I was gay and...well I'm assuming you can predict what happened from there." As uncomfortable as he felt talking about it, he said nothing else. Aizawa sat infront Of Hizashi, back towards him, and leaned back into his lap. He looked up, put his hands on his friends face and whispered "I'm going to kill your fucking dad"
"Sho, no"