New Job

Last time...

Shouta / Rem: EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!?!??!?

==========

==========

==========

==========

==========

Part 1

New Job

Authors POV

*insert Tom Kenny narrator here*

Ah... the Japan... one of the (not really) peaceful places. The birds is chirping, blossoms tree winds, people walking streets, and most of all the sunrise came up. Y/N is not ready for another school job. Last time Y/N recieves a mail. After that, he some reasons gets a job... a "Hero Academy" he was confused seeing this. But Rem and Shouta know what it was Y/N may think its gonna be normal.

Sunday

Let's see what's Y/N family was doing...

Y/N POV

^^^ I have to remove the perentacise because it doesn't felt right in the stories.

Today Sunday were moving to the new house that I have a paycheck since the high school got burned down from Rem but I dont blame her anyways. Thanks to Chise Toudou death ( R.I.P ) btw... some of the managers or owner of the building gave me a money for helping school cleanup. They apologize for seeing me working short like a week, I really dont mind because thank God it's over...

We arrive at our new house that Rem recommended. She doesn't like loud noises outside in the apartment. She pull out a knife but I shook my head no, so she fine with it, so we agree that we wanted to move somewhere in town.

Timeskip

So this is the house...

Rem: see Y/N~~ it would be nice to have peace and quiet from streets

Y/N: ya. Thank God I dont need to pay rent.

We both chuckle while Shouta having struggles to carry our luggage.

Shouta: dad... this thing is heavy

Y/N: oh sorry kid! Come on Rem.

Rem: Hai!

Timeskip

Authors POV

Today is the day that Y/N is going back to his cleaning duty. Rem setting up his uniform while Shouta wearing his school uniform for middle school.