Shopping Sight

This chapter is more than 2000 words.

Author POV

It's another day after the escape from the psycho girls especially Rem. Y/N still thinking what place his going that's suitable for them. Shouta still having fun staying here in the hotel.

Meanwhile the 10 girls were out of the house and burn the body showing no witnesses. They decided to take the bus to find them.

Let's see what Y/N and Shouta are doing.

============================================

Y/N POV

I groan from the sunshine beaming to my eyes. I look away from it and get up from the bed. I tried to wake Shouta up but he keeps slapping my hand everytime I try to move him. So I shrug and went to shower.

Once I'm done I wear my casual clothes and I see Shouta blushing red tomato at me. I look at him and confuse but that's because I was naked while I wearing clothes. I told him never let that happen. He gave me a little nod but still blushing.

I grossed out and I hope that he isn't gay -_-

I check the fridge and see theres some snacks and soda drinks left but no actually food for my appetite.

Y/N: Hey kid, do you think that we should go shopping with me?

Shouta: Huh? Ya sure! Are we gonna buy candy!

Y/N: eeh... I guess. But dont eat to much kid your gonna have diabetes. Also take a shower man. You smell.

Shouta: ok... 🙁

============================================

I waited like 13 minutes waiting his done showering. I sigh that I think he's gonna take a while. Suddenly I got a phone call from Rem but I decided to denied her.

Sorry honey...

I put my phone in my pocket then my phone buzzing noises. I took out my phone again she give me a message.

Rem: WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME!?

I did not reply back to her then she started typing again.

...

Rem: ANSWER ME BITCH!

I reply her back.

"Ok"

Then I block her my contacts. I sigh again.

I heard Shouta coming out of the bathroom, he wears nothing but a towel around his torso. Then his face went red.

Shouta: wha! DONT LOOK AT ME PERVERT!

Y/N: DONT CALL ME PERVERT YOUR THE ONE YOU SAW ME NAKED FIRST PERVERT.