VR CHAT #2 OVA

Once we got in the portal then exit out we arrive the place that looks normally look like bar but with fantasy characters.

Y/N: Kid? Where are ya?

Swaggersouls: Yaaa! Ready to par-

I cover his mouth then shush.

Y/N: No. This is time to party, I said I'm looking a kid not for a drink.

Swaggersouls: Jeez calm down young man I know you cant drink because your young and I am not deaf to hear ya.

Y/N: I'm 24 you know...

Swaggersouls: Hard to believe.

Y/N: I'm half Japanese.

Swaggersouls: nope hard to believe.

Y/N: wtf -_-

Swaggersouls: anyway is that the kid you been looking for?

Y/N: hm?

Swagger pointed the direction, I see Shouta holding a alchohol bottle and it look like vodka.

I decided to use one those tricks like I did to Kurumi.

Y/N: Uh. Za Warudo.

Swaggersouls: Za what?

*time stop*

Y/N: heh. Never gets old...

I walk and passed through strangers or avatars then stop.

Shouta has his mouth wide with closing eyes like he's trying to fountain to his mouth.

I grab the bottle his holding and threw the trashcan but it's stuck in mid air. I realize that it is still time stop.

Y/N: ...time has begun to move again.

*normal time*

Just then the time start back to normal, the bottle landed on the trash made some people get attention the loud noise.

I look at Shouta seeing open his eyes and realize his hand is empty. He then look at with a smile but then frown.

Y/N: ...what?

Shouta: Oh it's you. What are you trying look like my dad? Ya right I'm not falling for tricks again.

Y/N: kid. What are you talking about?

Shouta flinch and look at me.

Shouta: ooook. If you really are my dad then what time that I sucked in into this game world fantasy?

Y/N: I dont know sunset I guess since your not there in your bedroom. Yknow your mom Rem really miss you kid.

Shouta eyes widened then hug me LEGIT IN PUBLIC IN VR CHAT while some people looking that were in awe and the others find it cute father and son then the other is lust.

Which I dont like where this is going...

Swaggersouls: ey! Where the hell are you???

I look the noise came from and see Swagger confusing looking left and right. Then he notice me.

Swaggersouls: hey there you are you cheeky son of a- oh. You found your son cool, awesome. Now what else you wanted to do? Get a drink.