Mall Escape

Y/N POV

We finish shopping and survive from the girls. Mich just Shouta but the kid has this much candy.

Y/N: Kid... where did you get those?

Shouta: From the Candy shop obviously.

I face palm then Shouta got startled a little.

Y/N: *sigh* it's ok. I'll pay for the candy shop after this.

We went to the counter to but meat, fruits and vegetables then we head were the candy shop then Shouta showed to the counter and I pay for him.

After that, we've finally finish shopping some stuff but Mich got a phone call.

Muscle Man: Sorry bro gotta take this. Yo what's up! Hm? Who? Him?... hmmm
... alright... some nerdy girl wants to talk to you bro.

I felt concern but I shrug my shoulders and grab his phone and answer it.

Y/N: uuuhh. Hello this Y/N. Is there anything you want?

Rem *on phone*: So that's why this guy act suspicious...

Y/N: ●__●; *whisper* Damn it dude its them.

Muscle Man: Oh no bro...

Shouta: Who?

Rem *on phone*: Is that Shouta? Dont worry you two we get over there and kill your fat man friend.

I felt little shock and anger, she just insulted my friend... I respond back to her.

Y/N: Rem I thought your done with this...

Rem *on phone*: oh I'm sorry love... But this is the only way to stop you working with whores...

Y/N: My friend isn't a woman!

Muscle Man: Wait what?

Rem *on phone*: We don't care about your "friend" of yours. All we want is you and the kid so you can be with us forever~

Y/N: "We?" No Rem. I'm not going back that your acting like this. And I wont go back until you change something.

Rem *on phone*: No? FU~ FU~ NO!? Oh your gonna have a bad time~

Y/N: Really... -_-

Rem *on phone*: What to soon? Oh that doesn't matter. WE WILL BRING YOU BACK BY FORCE!

*HANGS UP*

My eyes went wide. Shouta and Muscle Man is worried from my reaction.

Shouta: Dad what is happening?

Y/N: uuhhh. Its uh drill a fire drill.

Muscle Man: Bro what is going on?

Y/N: The girls are coming for us ._.

Muscle Man: oh no bro...

Y/N: Quick we gonna run.

Muscle Man: Lead the way bro *to Shouta* let's go shorty.

Shouta: I'm not THAT short!

We started to run across the hall. This place is huge but we manage to find the map on the bulletin board but it has a touch screen.

Y/N: Theres the map right here! This will help us find the way out!

I tried to find were we are. When I touch it began moving on it's own.