Kurumi Revenge OVA

Kurumi POV

It's been a week that Y/N and his new family having a normal life.

But that doesn't mean MY toy had forgotten about me...

I was watching on top of the building seeing Y/N except Shido because my clone is with him. I only somehow got attracted to him by his magnificent power and strength.

I saw him walking some restraunt called "Nekopara Cafe" which is kinda wierd to go there but I'm guessing his finding his job.

I dissapeared in the shadows and discussed my plan to capture him.

============================================

Y/N POV

I walk away from the restaurant I go then i got a phone call and it's from Blake.

I normally answer it since shes not in the killer move.

Y/N: hello?

Blake *on phone*: hey Y/N. Did you get a job?

Y/N: yes...actually no. Got fired for 20 times.

Blake *on phone*: Really? What restraunt did you go to?

Y/N: I went to Nekopara Cafe to accept as a waiter. But for some reason one of the girls with cat ears wearing a maiden outfit were trying to do things with which I kindly push them off. Then her body got exposed that shes not wearing anything under her for some reason. *sigh* then the manager saw us and got upset... then fired me.

Blake *on phone*: ........whoever did that to you...I'm gonna cut her neck-

Y/N: No just leave them. People perspective is different sometimes yknow? I'm gonna head home.

Blake *on phone*: if your heading home. Then you should do me a favor~

Y/N: What favor? Do it to the kid.

Blake *on phone*: What?.....

I realized what she said.

Y/N: Oh I mean... what favor?

Blake *on phone*: .....well I'm in heat~ so I want you to-

Y/N: You have 6 dildos on your closet. Mostly Yang... but maybe some other time.

Blake *on phone*: wait what-