Risk

Update 5/15/2021

-Replacing The Ending Music Video

==========================================
Y/N POV

After we escape in the mall from 10 crazy girls that trying to kidnap us and almost kill my good friend Mich. He wanted to stay with us for a day so I dont mind make himself home.

We arrive at the (Hotel/Name) Center. I parked the car and lock the door. I carried Shouta as a bridal style (again) then head to the elevator were at 3rd floor tho. Suddenly Kanna Kamui which I think Shouta friend look shock and glare at me. I stop my tracks and Mich the same she stomping towards while both of us nervously sweating then she stop close to me.

Kanna: What did you do to Shouta...

Y/N: He uh...

Muscle Man: He accidents slips the wet floor.

Y/N: ? Uh ya. He didnt see the sign because... he was to distracting playing music on his headphone...

Kanna: Do you have any proof...

Y/N: The headphone features Noise cancelling. ._.

She look at me a dumbfounded look but then she gesture her hands like giving her. I handed over Shouta headphone. It was actually mine but... after i gave to her she throw in the ground and smash it into pieces turn into bits.

She finish smashing bits and left leaving both of us while still holding the kid.

Muscle Man: That was... AWESOME!

Y/N: I spend 300$ Q_Q

Muscle Man: pffft what evs... atleast its not a apple product. Come on let's head to the stupid lift machine.

Y/N: 300$... T_T

I said it depression tone while Mich keeps pushing me to the elevator then press the number 3 button. I sigh in sadness then Mich pat my back try to make me get over it.

TIMESKIP

We finally arrive at the room I put this sleeping kid on the bed.

Muscle Man: I'm gonna take a huge dump...

Y/N: Ey! Not in here man. Just take a huge turd on the first floor.

Muscle Man: UUUGH WHAT!?

Y/N: SH! It's in front of the elevator not to far man.

Muscle Man: *sigh* fine if I take a small poop on the floor you'll take the blame on yourself.

Y/N: Alright fine just go.

Muscle Man: *mumbles* *door close*

I sigh then head to the bathroom and shower to cool off.

============================================

Muscle Man