Gym Class

Part 6

Y/N POV

Y/N: honey! I'm heading back to work!

Rem: ok! Be safe you two!

Shouta: bye mom,bye dad!

Y/N: later kid.

===========================================

Timeskip

Y/N POV

Another day of work.

It was fast during my first day of work. I didn't expect that team RWBY already obsessed with me. I forgot to mention them that I have a wife already but it might just get worst...

I guess I'll see if it's a perfect timing.

I was in Professor Ozpin office. He give me a news about team RWBY. He said "They have been taken to the asylum. Due to the obsession problems. The girls always calls your name and talks fantasy things about you."

I sweat drop hearing that. But I shrug it of and hopefully they'll take their mind of me.

Ozpin told me to meet the gym teacher. Which I dont know that he want me to meet her tho.

I was at the hallway heading towards the gym class then suddenly, Noir out of nowhere came from classroom door.

Noir: hm? Oh hey Y/N!

Y/N: can you just call me mister? I mean I AM older than you.

Noir: hmm nope your still look younger than me. I'm still gonna call you without "mister". Don't try to force me you got that?

Y/N: tsundre... ok.

Noir: good. Anyway where you heading?

Y/N: I am heading to the gym that Ozm- I mean. Professor Ozpin told me to meet the gym teacher.

Noire: oh you mean Zero Two?

Y/N: number 2?

Noir: no. Zero Two also known as Code:002 and Nine Lota. She's usually elite pilot probably far away from here. She also has her boyfriend name Hiro.

Y/N: wait what? When did she started dating?

Noir: probably when she was younger to adult. Why you ask?

Y/N: adult? Can they get married already? I mean. I have a wife that usually almost made some destruction since I fought against her.

After I said that. I can feel an murderous dark aura around her body. I have small sweatdrop. She could be one of "them".

Y/N: I uh. Oh look at the time! Your class may start soon. See ya!

I started running then I heard Noir said something that I can't quite make it out what she said.

Noire POV

He has a wife?

no.

No

NO

Noire: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I felt in rage. I was gonna chase after him but.

???: Noir! Why the heck did you scream? The class gonna start!

That little childish b*tch Neptune interrupt my Y/N.