Secret Rivalry OVA

This story might get dark and bloody.

Enjoy. :)

============================================

Y/N POV

...

I was sitting in a bed doing nothing Shouta is in my room reading manga while I just there with anger expression while closing my eyes.

Why?

I've been focus about my past memories what I did and how I got stronger... but then it hit me.

============================================

???: YOUR WEAK KID!

*kick*

============================================

I made a loud grunt getting Shouta attention. He look up from his manga with worried expression.

Shouta: You ok dad? You look angry when you look up.

Y/N: .......I'm fine.

Rem: Y/N! Shouta! Dinners ready!

Y/N: Let's go kid.

Shouta: Hai!

We went downstairs and meet the rest the girls I kindly greeted back to them and we eat dinner that the sisters made for all of us.

Suddenly there was the voice again.

???: Your finish kid!

I viciously stab the fork on the Turkey leg with my eyes full of rage.

I realize the room is quiet I look around and see the girls especially Shouta with worried and suprise look on their faces. Rem was first to respond to break the silence.

Rem: Y-Y/N? Are you alright?

Y/N: ......uh. yea I'm.......alright.

Shouta: You sure dad? You like stab the Turkey leg really hard.

Ryuko: Yea your eyes doesnt look ok. Are you angry what Rem and Ram the way it cook.

Rem: Rem did terrible.

Ram: Rem... I dont think our husband understand.

Rem: Your right sister. Dont worry Y/N. Rem will fix you.

She walking towards me and I irritated get up and put both hands on the table and close my eyes then sigh.

Y/N: no...

I said it depression tone.

Y/N: it's not your cook.

I finally said it but the girls and kid still dont understand what it is.

Ruby: Then, if its not the two twin sisters then what is?

I took a deep breath then exhale. Hope this wont go chaotic.

Y/N: it's one of my... old. Enemy.

I cringe then I look at the girls who look blankly stare but Shouta.

All girls: Who...

The girls stood up exiting their weapons out. Yang gritted her teeth and Ryuko does the same. Rem put the tray on the counter then pull out her mace while Ram is right beside her with emotionless look.

Yang: Whatever he is... is gonna choke this fist.

Rem: Rem will not let Y/N get hurt...

Shouta got scared before he got up and ran behind me.