Little Friend Return OVA

Well I did it... marrying 11 wifes... I regret risking my butt off stopping this mayhem killing spree. But hey atleast I'm not the only male here, I got a kid. Well... adoptive. ._.

Anyway after the huge situation and stuff the girls manage to buy the new house for all of us.

It looks the same but more wide than our rectangular side house.

Y/N POV

Y/N: *snooooring*

Shouta: Hey dad!

Y/N: GAH!

I jump from the couch and turn to the kid.

Y/N: kid? Where did you come from?

Shouta: uh... here?

Y/N: oh.

Shouta: ......anyway, I'm bored staying this house, can we go outside and buy Lego toys?

Y/N: We cant go outside the girls is watching us.

I pointed at the corner of the cieling the we have so many security cameras.

Shouta: oh well. Tell them so we can go. Pleeeeaaase!???

Y/N: fine... kid you owe me a chocolate bar.

Shouta: I dont have money.

Y/N: then I take your chocolate bar.

Shouta: ._.

One
Honest
Later...

Welp. I guess I did it. But I'm gonna get punish when I get home... her sister Ram try to scare me.

We went outside while the kid happily meet the fresh air while me shiver when I get home.

We took the bus stop and head other location. We arrive at the city or should I call it Tokyo. They're so many people waiting to get across the roads. Me and the kid join them and waited the time.

Muscle Man: Y/N!

I look to my right and see Mich holding the bat.

Y/N: oh hey Mich. Wait why you holding the bat in public?

Muscle Man: Giving them some senses. I'm glad that you two are safe from them.

Y/N: Them?

Muscle Man: Ya. Do you know where the 11 psychos are? I'm gonna beat the living-

Y/N: oh no. They're ok for now. So... no more killing those other peoples.

Muscle Man: Oh. That's good I guess... people are moving. Let's go.