Runaway

Intro

Volume 2

============================================

Y/N POV

It was night time.

I can barely open my eyes still driving finding a good hotel to stay and planning to figure out what place me and the kid moving to.

Y/N: hmm. I could move to dubai. No that's to expensive... New York? No thats to crowded... Philippines? No I can barely understand the words.

I sighed in disappointed. I turn right then pull over in the parking lot.

I get out of a car and open the passenger seat and wake up Shouta.

Y/N: Kid were here.

Shouta: *yaaaawwn* the did you say someth-... wow...

Y/N: yup

Y/N: yup. The "wow" thing.

Shouta: thing?

Y/N: anyway kid let's head inside so we can stay for awhile.

Shouta: ok!

We head inside and Shouta eyes went sparkle. He explore the place everywhere but I tell him to not get to far. I walk towards the counter and ask the room to stay for a month.

Counter: Hello welcome to the (Hotel/Name) Center! What can I get for you sir?

He said with a hyper cheerful tone then smile that made me somewhat laugh in the inside.

Y/N: Uh. I would like to have a room. To stay like a month with the kid behind me.

Shouta: Dad look! Theres the McDonalds with arcade machines on it! Can we go there please!🤩

Y/N: Kid. Were getting the room first then we go there.

Shouta: Aaaww your no fun... *pout*

Counter: *chuckles* Kids this days am I right?

Y/N: heh. Ya kids... atleast he doesn't that his adoptive.

Counter: alright sir sign here and here to get started.

I wrote and sign in it down. After that, he passed me the keys.

Counter: Your room is 108. Enjoy your stay.

I nod and tell Shouta were heading the elevator.