Begin

Part 8

Y/N POV

I was backing away from Zero Two. She had a lust look on her face and I dont like it.

Y/N: I ain't no therapist person...

Zero Two: dont worry darling~ this will help you out.

She has a syringe on her hand. I nervously sweatdrop. I swipe my legs to make her trip to the ground and run then exit the cafeteria.

Zero Two: you *grunt* FOOL!

I went to a random door and I was outside but I realise this isn't front of the school...

Y/N: crap. I went circles. Wait a minute I cant go back in there. She's-

Zero Two: right here.

Y/N: oh come on.

Zero Two: You've been dodging every love I gave you and nothing works!!! No matter... after I knock you out with this *heild the syringe*  now... you have two choices.

Y/N: Oh no. I hate every shows and movie does that script...

Zero Two: One. We will kill your family or you as a body pillow.

That's dumb thing I heard in my life. Who kills the person and make as a body pillow? This woman is way out of my list -_-

Zero Two: Two. Ditch that scared blue headed girl and that purple head boy of yours and join us~ if not. We will force you to do it ourself.

Y/N: Ours? Who?

???: us love~

I recognize that voice. That voice actually backstabbed down to my spine I slowly turn behind me and saw Team RWBY.

 That voice actually backstabbed down to my spine I slowly turn behind me and saw Team RWBY

Y/N: how did-

Weiss: we had our ways

I look at her weapon and it was new.

Y/N: hey is that a sword that I broke since I started?

Weiss: why yes. I was shock that your the only person able to stop my rapier. It was quite impressive that you broke it.